Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Newcastle v Sunderland, Tyne-Wear Derby game Watch

ReputationRep:
    Come on Newcastle, you can win!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mess.)
    Interesting :beard: I can categorically and objectively speak for everyone on the planet when I say that my club has never been and will never be second to a club that has barely won double figures of major trophies.

So small with so much delusion.

Give yourself over. It's embarrassing for you now.. So deluded.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by uktotalgamer)
    Give yourself over. It's embarrassing for you now.. So deluded.
    You do realise who I support don't you?

I have never felt as embarrassed for another person as I have for you.

The below is you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mess.)

The below is you

Whoever you support, your full of crap. Newcastle were the better team, screwed over by a terrible decision that would have changed the game. End of.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mess.)

Here.

ReputationRep:
    :facepalm: Must be trolling. Newcastle are not even a big club

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Horrible performance. Taylor was lucky for getting off when Sessegnon was through on goal. Personally I thought the shirt tug penalty appeal would have been harsh, you see that all the time all over the pitch. Definitely got lucky when Mbiwa hand balled it, clear penalty. Cisse's goal should have stood, and Vaughan's goal was definitely offside but they deserved it. I'm absolutely gutted but it's true. Cabaye had another shocker like against Benfica (probably knackered), Sissoko needs a rest as well. Jonas Gutierrez though, ****ing hell! Why did Pardew play him at LB ahead of Haidara who was fantastic vs Benfica? Pardew's tactics are really killing the technical ability of the team, Cabaye is always far too deep and Sissoko should be played as a holding midfielder IMO. Marveaux should have been played centrally. All in all I'm so disappointed, but I'm too focused on my dissertation to dwell on it

ReputationRep:
    Whoever you support, your full of crap. Newcastle were the better team, screwed over by a terrible decision that would have changed the game. End of.
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Let's all laugh at newcastle.

ReputationRep:
    I'm so, so proud of Sunderland today. So much passion. So much guile. So much determination. The fans, players, manager, board and the whole club, in every sense of the word, were pure class today. Best club in the world.

Note: My Mag mate text me saying saying how well we played and how much we deserved the win. I wish every other Newcastle supporter would have that sort of sportsmanship attitude.

Double note: I thought Newcastle played well - or at least not badly. I feel sorry for Krul, too. I wish him a speedy recovery.

ReputationRep:
    Name:  BH0CuP8CAAAMdOE.jpg
Views: 133
Size:  52.1 KB

haha look at him trying to wind up Di Canio. Turn round Alan mate.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8540/8...0d9c007b_o.gif

ReputationRep:
    Name:  29436688.png
Views: 138
Size:  482.0 KB
    Guessing I'm not the only one who spotted this rather obvious double entendre from the Daily Mail today.

ReputationRep:
    Gutless performance by Newcastle, humiliation brought on themselves. Due credit to Sunderland though, deserved to win :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    A lot of angry Sunderland negs in my reputation counter... Hope you get relegated. We're still the best team in the North East.

ReputationRep:
    A lot of angry Sunderland negs in my reputation counter... Hope you get relegated. We're still the best team in the North East.
    Who was last in the championship?

ReputationRep:
    FTM

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yesterday was the best day i've had following Sunderland. There were refereeing mistakes that went in the favour of both teams tbh, Gouffran's tackle was mingin and seemed a straight red to me while I thought cissé was onside too. Too many to name really but to claim Sunderland (we) weren't the better team is laughable. The goals were all class too! Paying for it today mind, my voice is knackered.

The violence didn't seem too bad in the police cordon really, on the way to the ground before the game there were bangers and smoke bombs getting thrown towards us while after the game there was the odd glass bottle. Odd scuffles on the edge with a few punches exchanged and then it got diffused, the police did a good job.

The "flare" was a smoke bomb and I fail to believe it'd cause a burn. I did see it go over the stand and wondered where it'd land but I suppose there's always some idiots in there. All of the other red smokeys were let off in the sunderland sections either on the way to the ground or in the stands itself.

Newcastle just don't like losing on their own patch, last time we won the Bigg market got smashed up. Glosses over the poor performance on the pitch by Newcastle. It's a bizarre feeling actually winning a derby game
    • TSR Support Team

TSR Support Team
    This was not a good result for Villa

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.