Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi all my names Rachel, I'll be at Walsall :-)
    I'll be studying Special Needs&Inclusion Studies&Education Studies
    Be great to get to know some more people before I start :-)

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, has anyone else seen their timetables yet? I've got quite a few clashes of modules on mine, I was wondering how you know which ones to go to, will you be told if you ask someone on the day you've got a clash? xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HeySamiSammm)
    Hey guys, has anyone else seen their timetables yet? I've got quite a few clashes of modules on mine, I was wondering how you know which ones to go to, will you be told if you ask someone on the day you've got a clash? xx
    You're going to get a proper copy when you move in, plus you've got the whole of freshers week to sort out any problems

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rachelgib)
    Hi all my names Rachel, I'll be at Walsall :-)
    I'll be studying Special Needs&Inclusion Studies&Education Studies
    Be great to get to know some more people before I start :-)
    Hey! I'm not doing the same course but I'll be going to Walsall campus aswell doing primary education, can't wait to start ^.^

I wouldn't worry too much about the timetables. In the welcome pack I got they said countless times that the timetable you're given isn't final, which even if you're not doing the same course as me, should apply to all the courses. As long as you know where you're going for the induction you should be fine

ReputationRep:
    Oh ok so we'll be getting proper ones like at the first day of normal school? lol cause my sister (who's already been to uni) said that's the final timetable and I should just ask around for which lesson to go to when I get to a clash.

ReputationRep:
    Oh ok so we'll be getting proper ones like at the first day of normal school? lol cause my sister (who's already been to uni) said that's the final timetable and I should just ask around for which lesson to go to when I get to a clash.
    The information that ive got makes it out to be a draft one. If you need peace of mind though I'd email the uni just to double check

ReputationRep:
    Having studied at Wolves for 2 years (Walsall campus, BEd), I can tell you that they will probably still change some of the timetable after giving you a 'final' hard copy in freshers week... haha! And the ones that clash, you will be put into a group (most likely at induction) so you will know what you need to go to, don't panic !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danderson1991)
    Hey! I'm not doing the same course but I'll be going to Walsall campus aswell doing primary education, can't wait to start ^.^
    Oooh fab! Nice to meet you!

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing dance at Walsall campus

Ahhh haven't been sent any timetable thing though? Should I have?!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wonderwall_x)
    I'm doing dance at Walsall campus

Ahhh haven't been sent any timetable thing though? Should I have?!!
    No don't worry you can search for it on the website if you're desperate but it's a bit confusing to follow and most people are having module clashes, I'm just waiting till we actually move in and get given a proper copy

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone else is doing childhood, family studies and education studies? Seems that everyone is doing special needs and inclusion studies instead haha

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kyleratt95)
    Lol Jodie we will be the only two there ������

Posted from TSR Mobile
    haha looks like it! Any ideas on your timetable yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ttomathy)
    Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone else is doing childhood, family studies and education studies? Seems that everyone is doing special needs and inclusion studies instead haha

Thanks!
    Well yeah i'm doing special needs and inclusion studies haha! But will be probably in same lectures sometimes for childhood and family studies part of the degree x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Thanks!
    I'm the same as Emma but I'm sure we'll see you in some lectures

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    im doing childhood studies at Walsall campus. Terrified to start
    Is anyone doing that course by any chance

ReputationRep:

Thanks!
    I'm studying Education Studies as a single honours but as I said in previous posts I think some modules are similar, if not the same so I'm assuming that some of the lectures are the same?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jodie murray2013)
    haha looks like it! Any ideas on your timetable yet?
    Nah I haven't been sent one yet you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm Kameel I'm going to be doing childhood studies at Walsall campus...looks like I'll be seeing you there!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by three4)
    Hi
    im doing childhood studies at Walsall campus. Terrified to start
    Is anyone doing that course by any chance
    I am and dw, I'm bricking it too! x

ReputationRep:
    Pretty confused with whats going on tomorrow! Can anyone shine any light? zx

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.