Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Technically it is rape if you asked him to stop and he didn't, but you have no chance of making a case out of this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Upon coming to university I've been quite sexually active compared to only sleeping with one guy before. Shamefully most of the guys I slept with are from nightclubs and spontaneous situations, mostly friends of a friend not just strangers and I don't often use protection. I've exploring what I like sexually more since I've been here and I found I like pleasure delaying guys a bit so they can go for longer and get more eager an excited and I feel more desired. Given we don't use a condom and I usually tell them to stop once they get close before they orgasm as I don't want to take any chances getting pregnant and I kinda like delaying their pleasure, however most recently the guys I was with didn't stop after I asked him to not finish in me. I don't know whether I should report this, in recent affairs many rape victims have been bullied and called names my their whole towns and this guy is very popular and goes to a great uni. Is this behaviour just boys being boys and him being too eager and rough for me or does it constitute the legal definite as rape?
    oh come on, real rape is a traumatic, horrifying crime that leaves its victims seriously psychologically scarred, and I don't think you are. While what he did is regrettable, it shouldn't be anything more than an inconvenience as the consequences are easily dealt with. I don't think you can screw without a rubber quite happily and then complain when you get a load shot in you, there's not as much control over when it happens as you might imagine.

ReputationRep:
    Do you have no self respect?

ReputationRep:
    Do not report him you selfish bee-yotch.

*cough*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Upon coming to university I've been quite sexually active compared to only sleeping with one guy before. Shamefully most of the guys I slept with are from nightclubs and spontaneous situations, mostly friends of a friend not just strangers and I don't often use protection. I've exploring what I like sexually more since I've been here and I found I like pleasure delaying guys a bit so they can go for longer and get more eager an excited and I feel more desired. Given we don't use a condom and I usually tell them to stop once they get close before they orgasm as I don't want to take any chances getting pregnant and I kinda like delaying their pleasure, however most recently the guys I was with didn't stop after I asked him to not finish in me. I don't know whether I should report this, in recent affairs many rape victims have been bullied and called names my their whole towns and this guy is very popular and goes to a great uni. Is this behaviour just boys being boys and him being too eager and rough for me or does it constitute the legal definite as rape?
    If you're not trolling you must have the IQ of a gnat.
    1. It wasn't rape.
    2. You're skanky.
    3. STIs are not like pokemon where you've gotta catch them all. So use a condom.
    4. How are you more concerned about calling rape than the fact you could be bringing a baby into the world with a total eejit as a mother?

ReputationRep:
    Even if you could prove everything that happened in the OP, I wouldn't put the guy in prison for any amount of time. He's only a 'danger' to people who 'change their mind' close to or past the point of no return, and let's be honest, you know exactly what you're doing right from the start - it's not a change of heart part way through.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 14, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.