Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Stupidest thing you have done Watch

ReputationRep:
    I have had many stupid moments

1. While taking a piss in the Thames on the way back to halls I fell in as I didn't judge where the rail was correctly
    2. I once flew to Russia, got detained due to not having a visa (wasn't asked for one upon boarding, didn't know we even needed one) and then got sent back to the UK.
    3. Threw up on a policeman.

Just a select few from my massive collection :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mican)
    never knew rooster would do that :eek:
    Oh believe me, they do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForgetMe)
    Oh believe me, they do
    you must have really annoyed the rooster so much that it chased you like that

when i was a kid i once teased a BULL (because roosters are sooo chicken ) , and i ended up being chased and forced to take refuge in a drain ! feel like a mouse :unimpressed:

ReputationRep:
    Was out for a long walk with a friend and decided to take a running jump to get over a barbed wire fence around a field as we had got lost..massive scratch down each leg and bled all the way home..I was only 10 at the time to be fair...
    I was on holiday in France and visited relatives,who had a trampoline in their back garden. I decided to try and do some backflips on it and did two rather succesfully,the third one I threw myself backwards rather too hard and landed flat on my back on the grass next to the trampoline. Hurt a lot.
    I was on holiday in Spain and floating leisurely on a lilo in the cove,not too far from the beach. I must have drifted off(quite literally it soon became apparent) as when I sat up I was right out past the edge of the cove,getting closer to the jagged rocks at the curve of the cove.To make matters worse,I turned around and a touring boat was docking next to me. I had to rather sheepishly get a lift onto the boat by the guide and the captain in my bikini before running back through the streets overlooking the cove to get back to my friends on the beach.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mican)
    you must have really annoyed the rooster so much that it chased you like that

when i was a kid i once teased a BULL (because roosters are sooo chicken ) , and i ended up being chased and forced to take refuge in a drain ! feel like a mouse :unimpressed:
    Lol, I just teased the rooster and got in trouble

Oh I wouldn't be able to tease bulls :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Lol, I just teased the rooster and got in trouble

Oh I wouldn't be able to tease bulls :mmm:
    i pulled the ears .
    such a great kid

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mican)
    i pulled the ears .
    such a great kid
    He could have poked your balls :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deathberry)
    Yep
    ****ed an African (with protection ofc).

ReputationRep:
    Well at the moment I'm procrastinating despite having uni exams starting in just over a week and I've barely done any revision.

ReputationRep:
    Forgot to take my "men's magazine" back into my room after having a **** in the bathroom, my Mum found it:ashamed:

Although I guess the actual stupid part of that was using the magazine, with the entire internet at my hands.

ReputationRep:
    He could have poked your balls :teehee:
    lol , good thing i ran fast that day , special thanks to adrenaline i guess

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Steevee)
    Well, it started out ok. The first part of the competition was just how fast you could down a pint, and I'm pretty quick.I won that bit, and after 3 attempts each it escalated to how many pints can you drink :facepalm:

Umm, I don't remember any of it, however, I have been regailed with the tale, and I shall tell it

About 5 pints into the competition both sets of friends intervened, the rugby player's because he was going through his money too fast, mine because they were worried. I got rather messy in the pub, struggling to walk as the 5 pints over 30-40 minutes began to really hit me. I declared to my friends and some passers-by that perhaps going home was the best course of action and the only thing stopping me was the fear that I'd have to crawl to the taxi.

Two of by mates helped me to a taxi and one came home with me. I had a deep conversation with him which involved me lamenting the lack of girls I'd been having sex with, and then proceeded to talk about every female we knew, give them ratings and come to the conclusion that I would have sex with all of them at a moments notice. It was all pretty pitiful I'm told.

Once back at the Hall I had to be supported up the stairs and I was dropped in bed. This was about 1am, a fire alarm went off about 2.30 and I went out in a pair of boxers and my duvet, only 4 or 5 people went out for it, I stood out. I also forgot my keys, I knocked on the flat door for about 5 minutes and then collapsed against it curled up in my duvet and was only rescued when someone had to use the toilet, saw me and let me in. I then proceeded to cook a pizza in my boxers and eat it. Around 3.30am some people returned to find me in the kitchen with said pizza which I refused to share, rather vehemently.

We went outside for a smoke, I went in just my dressing gown, when asked why I apparantly replied because it 'makes me feel like a sir', something which none of them understood. Whilst outside we found a traffic cone, naturally, it became out property. Back in the kitchen I spent 10 minutes drawing a face on it (seeing it the next morning it looked like the drawing of a 5 year old on crack.) We later went for another smoke, about 4.45-5.00am, I took the cone with us as I didn't want him to be lonely. And my first memory of that night/morning is being slumped against a wall in only my dressing gown, my arm around a traffic cone with a face and smoking a joint.

I miss that cone
    beautiful story D

Ah,I see everybody love cones, found three of these in our flat after New Years party:rolleyes:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.