Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why are girls so picky and why do so many dislike black men? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guy Secretan)
    You do realise that loads of girls love black guys you often see them with really hot girlfriends you are just blaming being black for women not liking you.
    Yup, mates girl is a beauty. My ex was pretty hot too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Muckoz)
    You sound like a stiff guy. Go romford on a night out ull be alright
    Romford forget that get yourself down southend you'll defintely get someone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jokerjon)
    Romford forget that get yourself down southend you'll defintely get someone
    I don't know about that, Romford is a pretty sleazy place. And cheaper to get to than Southend. :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eliza.anne)
    I don't know about that, Romford is a pretty sleazy place. And cheaper to get to than Southend. :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    True Romford is cheaper to get to than southend, but southend is even more sleazier than romford

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jokerjon)
    True Romford is cheaper to get to than southend, but southend is even more sleazier than romford
    I've never been to Southend for a night out, but I know girls who go and complain about the ****s :dontknow: I'd say they're both very sleazy, either which one would do :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Its just black guys are very dirty. They heat and all they want is ass . They have sex everywhere and they smell bad, theyre also very unclassy. Not being rasist at all. Black guys are fun to be around and amazing friends. I personally am not attracted.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Janineee)
    Its just black guys are very dirty. They heat and all they want is ass . They have sex everywhere and they smell bad, theyre also very unclassy. Not being rasist at all. Black guys are fun to be around and amazing friends. I personally am not attracted.
    Wow some narrow minded people on here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Black Cat)
    Wow some narrow minded people on here.
    :lol: I thought the same thing. But she's not even being 'rasist'.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    LMFAO bet she had some bad experience with an individual then blames whole race.

This thread makes me cringe.

ReputationRep:
    You look around 13-14 from your profile pic. Thus, I can't take your opinion seriously. I thin you have some maturing to do.

ReputationRep:
    I've never been to Southend for a night out, but I know girls who go and complain about the ****s :dontknow: I'd say they're both very sleazy, either which one would do :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol agreed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by myah_94)
    You seem alright tbh
    & I love black guys..always have
    Hi, I am black, pleased to make your acquaintance :flutter:
    (Original post by jaydoh)
    It's true, nice guys finish last. :sadnod:
    There is no such thing as nice guys, and clearly you will not finish last judging by your avatar :ahee:

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Couldn't handle the bbc I guess.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Couldn't handle the bbc I guess.
    She looks about 15 so most likely. :sadnod:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    She looks about 15 so most likely. :sadnod:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Damn man was gonna try draw her with my wand but she's jailbait. Oh well. :ashamed:

ReputationRep:
    Damn man was gonna try draw her with my wand but she's jailbait. Oh well. :ashamed:
    She might not be, you should ask her but like you said she probably couldn't handle the BBC. Only one way to find out :teehee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    She might not be, you should ask her but like you said she probably couldn't handle the BBC. Only one way to find out :teehee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha yeah yo janine wat u sayin b?

ReputationRep:
    Haha yeah yo janine wat u sayin b?
    Be sure to mention how dirty you are and how you like having sex EVERYWHERE. :yep: She seems to like those kinds of men :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Even Will Smith?

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :eek::eek::eek: considering the amount of times ive been romford on nights out that hurts tbh no matter how true it may be.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 26, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.