Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How many people had you slept with at 19? Watch

(Original post by Anonymous)
    One night stands : 7
    Relationships: 4

Was with the same bloke for over 4 years at one point, would have probably been quite a lot higher had it not been for that.. I know a guy who'd slept with 50+ when he was 17, I just thought that was a bit crazy haha

Just curious but how did you manage that!?
    If you dated them for 4 years before 19 how did you have time for 3 other sexually consummated relationships and 7 one night stands?

My number was 2, both relationships. One was still on-going and still is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    One night stands : 7
    Relationships: 4

Was with the same bloke for over 4 years at one point, would have probably been quite a lot higher had it not been for that.. I know a guy who'd slept with 50+ when he was 17, I just thought that was a bit crazy haha
    19 - 4 = 15
    7 ONSs, 3 other relationships

Wtf

ReputationRep:
    I am 17 and slept with one girl at a house party We didn't have sex although we did sixty nine :lol:

ReputationRep:
    One

(Original post by Juichiro)
    Who cares about the number? As long as you are safe (rapists and STIs) and you are having fun it's all okay.
    I actually (don't shout me down) disagree with you. For a lot of people that's absolutely fine, sex is sex and there's nothing mystical or inherently evil about it - please don't freak out. However... from personal experience I know that it can be particularly difficult for some people to develop a relationship with someone if that number is so much higher than their own.

I'm not suggesting that there's anything inherently wrong with having sex and having fun, but when you find someone that you really want build something with - that number can be incredibly daunting for that person and could make things difficult in that sense.

...Still alive, hopefully :P

ReputationRep:
    \sin^2 \theta + \cos^2 \theta

ReputationRep:
    I'm 19 now and my number is 3.

0 one night stands
    2 relationships
    1 casual thing - although I must admit I can't decide whether to count this or not haha.

ReputationRep:
    the half I suppose was a ONS but not really and it didn't last it was more an in and out hence the half haha.
    and I have been in a relationship for over 3 years so 1, and 1 before that = 2.5 :}
    • PS Helper
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Peer Support Volunteers
    1. And relationship. I'm now 20 and still 1

ReputationRep:
    about 7 or 8...or maybe 20

One Night Stands: 13
    Friends with Benefits/Casual: 5
    Relationships: 6

ReputationRep:
    The big 0.

ReputationRep:
    ONS: 0
    Relationship: 3

ReputationRep:
    ONS: 0
    Relationship: 1

Posting this a few months before my 19th birthday, so who knows, I may return.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 15, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.