(Original post by Pendulum3)
    Resident Evil 1

:cool:

Oh and Silent Hill 1

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RHCPfan)

:cool:

Oh and Silent Hill 1
    Such good memory back in those days. Lol the creatures scared the hell out of me.

ReputationRep:
    parappa the rapper was the mastadon of childhood gaming

ReputationRep:
    Crash Bandicoot
    Spyro
    Rayman
    Crash Team Racing
    Crash Bash

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vibenation)
    That probably Official Playstation Magazine that you talking about, it comes with a demo disc with several game demos on it. They did the same when PS2 came out and thoses demos was some of the best games on it. Now that you can download demos from online, they now point them doing it anymore especially for the PS3. Oh well.
    Yeah that must've been it! I loved playing all the different games on it, I remember playing a colin mcrae rally racing game which was really fun

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarahhh_92)
    Whats some of your fave PS1 childhood game ???

:thumbsup:
    Crash bandicoot was great

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    Crash Bandicoot and Rayman!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarahhh_92)
    Whats some of your fave PS1 childhood game ???

:thumbsup:
    Crash Bandicoot and Spyro!!!

They were the times...

Nowadays the games don't live to that standard. The graphics are better but not the game play or story

ReputationRep:
    +1 REP me if you think that these games were the best and still are...

• Crash Bandicoot
    • Spyro
    • Soul Reaver

EDIT: Thank you to whoever gave me a positive rating, I really appreciate that. As for negative reputation, if you are going to neg me at least give me a good reason why.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eilidh.DearX)
    Yeah that must've been it! I loved playing all the different games on it, I remember playing a colin mcrae rally racing game which was really fun
    That good, I remember playing Hercules and Abyss Oddworld which had a farting alien. Yep, good memories with PS1 indeed. Are you still a gaming fan and if so are you looking forward to PS4?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vibenation)
    That good, I remember playing Hercules and Abyss Oddworld which had a farting alien. Yep, good memories with PS1 indeed. Are you still a gaming fan and if so are you looking forward to PS4?
    I'd have probably found that hilarious lol! I just remembered I had 2 Rugrats games too. Defo good memories <3 I was thinking of buying some again haha! I am but I don't keep up to date with all the recent consoles. I just have a PS2 :P I'll be interested to see what the PS4 is like though and hearing reviews

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pendulum3)
    Such good memory back in those days. Lol the creatures scared the hell out of me.
    I always remember the first time the zombie dogs jumped through the windows with the dramatic music.

ReputationRep:
    Crash Bandicoot or Spyro!!

ReputationRep:
    Can't beat Crash Bandicoot. Loved that series so much, and then they sold it, and Activision quickly ruined it.

ReputationRep:
    Assorted Spyro games made my childhood. And Digimon Rumble Arena! That was amazing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nerd2)
    Driver 1 had to be one of the best games on PS1.
    I was an artist on Driver: San Francisco (the newest one)

As for "Childhood PS1", that doesn't compute to me, as I'm old as the hills. But:

Pandemonium, Abe's Odyssey, Kurushi Final, Kula World, SoulBlade, Populous, Tenchu, Jumping Flash, Silent Hill, Vib Ribbon, Um Jammer Lammy and Wild 9 all come to mind...

Oh, and Dino Crisis! And... aw, damned, Pandora's Box of nostalgia.

ReputationRep:
    Toy Story 2. Being Buzz Lightyear when you're 6 years old is amazing.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.