x Turn on thread page Beta

What age do women start to lose their attractiveness? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by civilstudent)
    like who?
    http://www.imdb.com/list/oUG5-qYeIRU/

ReputationRep:
    Everyone ages at different rates, so I guess it depends on the woman and the opinion of the beholder as well.
    As what one person may view as unattractive may still be attractive to another person...

ReputationRep:
    What do you think of these old ladies?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Millie228)
    It's just an objective term to describe how desirable a person is, all measurements taken into account. If you read blogs on these things, or statstics, it's what they use. On TSR, I've only seen the 1-10 scale, which is slightly limiting, as I assume it only refers to looks.
    It just sounds a bit depressing, as does a 1-10 scale, like there's ever going to be a way to measure something as subjective as attractiveness. Are there alot of blogs that do this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seanseansean)
    It just sounds a bit depressing, as does a 1-10 scale, like there's ever going to be a way to measure something as subjective as attractiveness. Are there alot of blogs that do this?
    The one I'm reading is hookingupsmart.com which is probably the best one.
    There will never be a completely subjective way of measuring attractiveness, but men and women's preferences are still quite consistent. Otherwise there wouldn't be some women whom are overall very popular with men and men whom are very popular with women. Men whom are attractive, confident, outgoing, socially skilled, successful, wealthy and educated will always have a high SMV even if there is the occasional woman who's not into him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QuentinMids)
    What do you think of these old ladies?
    Not bad. Mind you, they may have spent a fortune on Botox...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 19, 2013
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.