Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Anyone's mind blown at what guys will do to get girls? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zarek)
    Yes,

1. Strange to think of all those great leaders, like Winston Churchill, going all squidgy over a humble boob..

2. Do women go so crazy over men?

Makes you wonder...
    I don't usually go crazy lusting after men. That's the thing, a man's desperation for a woman is usually for sexual satisfaction rather than emotional, though a man already in a relationship might do crazy things for a woman he loves to keep her.

I can go weak for a woman I see in the street daily so no wonder men go gaga. Women are just attractive, period lol There's no stopping it. An attractive woman can make me lose my senses.

When it came to a need for emotional fulfillment I was that crazy desperate female between the ages of 14 and now. But I don't see a hot guy and think how many XBox games and steak dinners would it take for him to sleep with me. I think of how many gallons of his favorite drink can I deliver to his house on his birthday to a man I was in love with for 3 years already :'(

ReputationRep:
    I too see it as a weakness and at times I am disgusted with myself. A girl smiles at me and I turn softer and I am the kind of guy who isn't very soft I hate it when someone has that kind of sway over me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Wolf Taima)
    I don't usually go crazy lusting after men. That's the thing, a man's desperation for a woman is usually for sexual satisfaction rather than emotional, though a man already in a relationship might do crazy things for a woman he loves to keep her.

I can go weak for a woman I see in the street daily so no wonder men go gaga. Women are just attractive, period lol There's no stopping it. An attractive woman can make me lose my senses.

When it came to a need for emotional fulfillment I was that crazy desperate female between the ages of 14 and now. But I don't see a hot guy and think how many XBox games and steak dinners would it take for him to sleep with me. I think of how many gallons of his favorite drink can I deliver to his house on his birthday to a man I was in love with for 3 years already :'(
    Excellent. I agree, a soft and beautiful woman is the most motivating and pleasant thing ever. Not quite clear on you point about gallons of drink and a loving 3 year relationship but think I am on your wavelength..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ultimate1)
    Seriously, TSR, mind is completely shattered once you think about it. Men have scoured the moon and planets [OK maybe men haven't scoured planets directly but certainly have sent machines to explore planets], men have invented all sorts of new technology, men have advanced civilisation, men have advanced humanity and men continue to be at the forefront of these things even now by a very large margin, yet it's still mind blowing to me how weak men become once they see women.

Some men [read, most] will literally do anything to get women. It's absolutely pathetic in my opinion. I've seen men waste huge amounts of money on women in the hope that she will get with him, I've seen men stoop to many lows just to get women. It simple amazes my mind that after everything man has accomplished he can still stoop to pathetic means to have a chance at, ultimately, sticking his **** in a hole. It's simple mind blowing that after all the advancement man still cannot overcome his natural and primitive instincts. Even on TSR you see many threads of men complaining how sad they feel because they can't get girls [again more pathetic] and/or their lives seem unfulfilled because they can't get girls.

It's then no surprise either that most men fail with getting girls as they are putting them on a pedestal at all times. The most successful guys are those who genuinely don't give two ****s about women. This thread is a reminder to the men of TSR who always complain on TSR that there is much more to life than women, if you focus on improving yourself first the women will come naturally [srs].

u gay brah?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ultimate1)
    Are we talking doing anything for sex or anything for love?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kripple)
    u gay brah?
    Na brah of course not.

(Original post by tengentoppa)
    Are we talking doing anything for sex or anything for love?
    Well both. But most men really aren't trying to find love, certainly those in our, the 20-30, demographic.

ReputationRep:
    ^At least you're honest. And it's understandable. Searching for love will drive you mad as some guys like the OP are realizing. Welcome to the life of a woman. Then we just go looking for sex and get called filthy no-good whores lol I always feel terrible on the occasion a man is upset about a girl only wanting sex when he DID want a relationship though... The nice ones...

Gray Wolf, again welcome to the life of a woman! No matter how psycho-*****-femoinist we go, a man will always hold sway over us, even if a girl doesnt want to admit it...

(Original post by Zarek)
    Excellent. I agree, a soft and beautiful woman is the most motivating and pleasant thing ever. Not quite clear on you point about gallons of drink and a loving 3 year relationship but think I am on your wavelength..
    I actually moved in with him and he dated 3 of my best friends. None of the girls were any good for him, he even admitted I was the only one who really loved him like he needed but he is addicted to drama. He only dates girls who mistreat him. For 3 years I was there cooking his breakfast whilst he had someone else bent over he kitchen counter. His family wanted me to marry him too.

He was obsessed with Cream Soda so I bought a freakload and took it to his house on his birthday.

ReputationRep:
    How come this thread makes it seem like females have no personality or character of their own, and just exist as evil temptresses? Are you Christian?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    kkkkkkkk

ReputationRep:
    it seems that guys sees girls as aliens and girls see guys as well monsters. what can we do about this?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 15, 2013
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.