Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

whats the weirdest pm uve got on this site ? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Holby_fanatic)
    I had one earlier about how I could lengthen my penis. :lolwut:
    Did you take them up on the offer? You didn't respond, but did you take the offer up?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Well...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by de_monies)
    Did you take them up on the offer? You didn't respond, but did you take the offer up?
    Your sig about random PMs!! :rofl:

Yes, yes I did. My penis will be huge very soon!

ReputationRep:
    Your sig about random PMs!! :rofl:

Yes, yes I did. My penis will be huge very soon!
    Hey I like random PM's. Not weird ones like that

How soon is soon You'll make a girl very happy, and guys very scared (Though some people are in to that sorta thing) Sorry, I went on a crude tangent

ReputationRep:
    Never had a weird pm :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by de_monies)
    Hey I like random PM's. Not weird ones like that

How soon is soon You'll make a girl very happy, and guys very scared (Though some people are in to that sorta thing) Sorry, I went on a crude tangent
    Haha, okay.

I'd estimate a couple of weeks. That's what the PM said. It's a shame I'm a girl really because apparently the pill really works.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tackla)
    Never had a weird pm :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Same

Haha, okay.

I'd estimate a couple of weeks. That's what the PM said. It's a shame I'm a girl really because apparently the pill really works.
    Ill be expecting updates

ReputationRep:
    "You don't go around telling people that you love them and then ******* ignoring them... what IS your problem? ugh"

I don't think I've had any "weird" PMs other than that.

ReputationRep:
    I had somebody message me regarding whether I wise Pierce Brosnan. I'll let you decide for yourselves.

ReputationRep:
    I have never received any thankfully! wow TSR is sure full of perverts....thought we already had enough perverts to deal with in real life...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Sending me pictures of their penis.

I didn't ask for it at all. I appear to be a target for this

*NB this does not give permission for men reading this thread to now flock me with more :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pawsies)
    Sending me pictures of their penis.

I didn't ask for it at all. I appear to be a target for this

*NB this does not give permission for men reading this thread to now flock me with more :p:
    I'm not even a guy and I'm tempted :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    I've already kind of aired this but basically someone messaged me saying that she felt she could trust me or I seemed wise or whatever and she was concerned about something personal, could she talk to me on fb. I messaged her my fb, but she didn't respond so I smelt a rat and blocked her.
    Then I found out she'd got my email address from fb, and I had an email asking about what a normal female anatomy looks like and she didn't think hers was right. I gave a bit of advice, still sceptical that this was for real-but I held back because of that and I was right-'she' ended up asking me for a picture of mine. I think the actual phrase was 'Go on be a sweetie and send me a pic' . I replied 'Nice Try'.
    In the meantime I received another email from an address containing the same surname but a male christian name , asking for naked pictures. Grr.

ReputationRep:
    I guess I've been blissfully unaware of the number of creepy people on this forum for a very long time.

ReputationRep:
    I had one guy pm me asking if I would look at some pictures of his genitals and tell him if they were big enough :lolwut:

I didn't look, I was frightened :ninjagirl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eliza.anne)
    Don't worry, I'll write up a really filthy and explicit message for you if you like. :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    write one for me please

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ultimate_Geek)
    Re: hey

Them: Sorry to bother but you seem a nice girl I have next to no experience when it comes to girls and was wondering if i could send you a picture of me, and whether you could give me your brutal honest opinion. it would really help as i hadn't had a girls opinion on my looks and body and therefore have no idea where i stand with girls. you would be doing me a big favor.

Thanks

Me: Erm, bit odd but, sure - why not?

Them: Wow thanks, looks like i was right about you being a nice girl
    I do know its what is inside that matters, but it would be good to know where i stand

I understand all girls are different, but would just help to have a girls opinion, see how one thinks
    One of the things thats worries me is my body, so is it ok if i sent some pictures on my body (full body) and you give me a brutally honest opinion, ones of my worries is my size down below would be very helpful, should i email them?

Me: Not really, no. I'd rather not have a picture of your genitalia in my inbox.

Them:Oh ok sorry, thanks for replying x.

:lolwut:.
    That's the message I got! Hmmm

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zz_)
    write one for me please
    :rofl:

Only for women I'm sorry

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eliza.anne)
    :rofl:

Only for women I'm sorry

Posted from TSR Mobile
    how disappointing

but seriously, can we start naming and shaming around here? i've got a few suspicions and there are definitely some male users sweating on this thread lol...

ReputationRep:
    I'll never tell, bwahaha! C:<

*cough*
    None, apparently anonymity doesn't attract wierdos. Had one or two interesting ones, but nothing terrible.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.