Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Akh2)
    Ahhhh i had my interview at hope on wednesday and i've just been accepted!!! Can't stop crying!!! Hope everyone else has good news 🙈💕
    I had mine on Wednesday and I have a conditional offer for it

ReputationRep:
    Yay well done!! Xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cha_96)
    I got out at 3.30. It could have been quicker because there was ALOT of waiting around. Just don't rush the presentation. Include everything and sound enthusiastic. We never got the chance to ask questions, so try and make an impression in the presentation.
    by the way, you no the task 3 which is the presentation, do you have to make an object or can you just pick anything?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vicki814)
    by the way, you no the task 3 which is the presentation, do you have to make an object or can you just pick anything?
    It doesn't have to be an object you can use a poem, book,song, something you have made yourself. Just be inventive as long as you have something in your hand to use to present then it doesn't matter.

ReputationRep:
    It doesn't have to be an object you can use a poem, book,song, something you have made yourself. Just be inventive as long as you have something in your hand to use to present then it doesn't matter.
    so if i was to use a song from the internet and then wrote it down and decorate it, something like that?

ReputationRep:
    so if i was to use a song from the internet and then wrote it down and decorate it, something like that?
    Yeah but you have to explain why you chose it and why you decorated it.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah but you have to explain why you chose it and why you decorated it.
    could you give any advice for the task 1 which has to be done for the interview before hand?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Akh2)
    Yay well done!! Xx
    any advice for the hope interview regards to the three tasks which have to be done beforehand and the day itself, any advice would be grateful

ReputationRep:
    could you give any advice for the task 1 which has to be done for the interview before hand?
    Task 1 is really simple. Just think of a lesson that you have observed and say what you thought was good about it for example did you like that the teacher was organised? Was it planned well? They aren't really any wrong answers it is just your opinion.

ReputationRep:
    Task one is literally what you think is important in. Classroom so like enthusiasm etc then put them in order amd write why its important xxxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Akh2)
    Task one is literally what you think is important in. Classroom so like enthusiasm etc then put them in order amd write why its important xxxx
    what type of questions did they ask you in your one to one interview?xx

ReputationRep:
    Ermm, why do you want to be a teacher, and alot of mine was questions about experience. So if your in a placement you will be fine. It was only 10 questions but Not everyone questihas the same questions. They have a sheet infront of them and each person in your group from task 3 has different ones. My group was lovely so when we were coming out we were telling each other what we got asked and i think the only common question was why do you want to be a teacher. Just be you, they are really nice and are there to help you not catch you out you will be fine xx

ReputationRep:
    Haha sorry was half asleep when i wrote the last message

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Akh2)
    Haha sorry was half asleep when i wrote the last message ����������
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.