Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Theory: intelligent girls don't were short skirts Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by This Excellency)
    Fat people don't fish >< :rolleyes:
    Haha this is true :3

ReputationRep:
    Never heard this before. I wear short skirts a lot of the time so according to you I must be really stupid. Seriously though how can you make a connection between the length of someone's skirt & their intelligence?

ReputationRep:
    KNEEL BEFORE GORATH /caps

ReputationRep:
    Does that mean if I wear a maxi skirt i'm a genius?

No.

Stupid thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by String.)
    Yeahh I'm more of a numbers guy than a words man! haha
    lool..like rachel
    8 out of 10 cats was hilarious! Did you watch that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 3 Phase Duck)
    Yes she is intelligent, I mentioned she studied maths because there was a picture of rachel riley who equally studied maths and I was making a comparison.

Also I'd say if you are capable of studying maths you have reasonable intelligence since it is fairly academically challenging.
    Here's another point to reinforce your argument, psychologist studies have shown that maths is related to intelligence. So the better you are at maths, the more intelligent you are.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    i agree with this guy....intelligent girls tend to not wear mini skirts or any clothes are too revealing...

what his saying is that, it is more likely that intelligent girls dont wear revealing clothes.....which is sometimes true...

where as girls who arent so smart, tend to just dive in with their skin showing and act like attention seekers and stuff if u know what i mean....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by azg545)
    Here's another point to reinforce your argument, psychologist studies have shown that maths is related to intelligence. So the better you are at maths, the more intelligent you are.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol... It's funny to hear that... I have chosen math my entire school. Are you gonna brand me intelligent now?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RedArrow)
    Lol... It's funny to hear that... I have chosen math my entire school. Are you gonna brand me intelligent now?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I would, if I knew wether you were good at it or not.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    lol

ReputationRep:
    Thats a strange theory, and there may be a spelling mistake but I'm not grammar nazi, hear you go<<

Dressing a certain way doesn't make you less intelligent.. does it ? ha

ReputationRep:
    I dunno, I think the OP might be on to something. I'm quite intelligent and never wear short skirts.

Spoiler:
    Show
    It's because I'm fat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Viva Emptiness)
    I dunno, I think the OP might be on to something. I'm quite intelligent and never wear short skirts.

Spoiler:
    Show
    It's because I'm fat.
    Are you actually fat ? or are you saying you're fat to validate your response which was "I never wear short skirts"
    I for one do not find myself being intelligent in any form and short skirts are attracted to me.

Spoiler:
    Show
    A weird superpower maybe?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by justtiish)
    Are you actually fat ? or are you saying you're fat to validate your response which was "I never wear short skirts"
    I for one do not find myself being intelligent in any form and short skirts are attracted to me.

Spoiler:
    Show
    A weird superpower maybe?
    Genuinely am just fat I'm afraid. I know my limits, wouldn't want to inflict my chafing thighs on the unsuspecting world.

ReputationRep:
    Genuinely am just fat I'm afraid. I know my limits, wouldn't want to inflict my chafing thighs on the unsuspecting world.
    The world is unsuspecting, maybe you shouldn't put your thighs through the pain of chaffing

ReputationRep:
    Correction *muslim girls don't wear short skirts...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The world is unsuspecting, maybe you shouldn't put your thighs through the pain of chaffing
    Meh, I got the brains, got the looks (imo), just not the bod. As they say, 2/3 ain't bad.

ReputationRep:
    Meh, I got the brains, got the looks (imo), just not the bod. As they say, 2/3 ain't bad.
    what would have been third one have been ?
    brains, looks and ...
    [SPOILER] out of curiosity[SPOILER]

ReputationRep:
    what would have been third one have been ?
    brains, looks and ...
    [SPOILER] out of curiosity[SPOILER]
    The body!

ReputationRep:
    Girls in short skirts make me rather excited.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.