Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student Midwife)
    I'm kinda scared about how they will end it though... I don't think there is such thing as a good ending, because I just want it to continue and never end!! Haa! Everyones gunna find out who he is though?? Surely...
    Yeah, I think they're going to execute him as well. They've hinted at what would happen to Dexter if he ever ignored his code so many times now, and I'd say Dexter's getting pretty sloppy with it.

ReputationRep:
    The walking dead has got woefully bad!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by March)
    Yeah, I think they're going to execute him as well. They've hinted at what would happen to Dexter if he ever ignored his code so many times now, and I'd say Dexter's getting pretty sloppy with it.
    Come join the Dexter Society

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...6#post42292466

ReputationRep:
    The Simpsons.

ReputationRep:
    Agree 100% with The Simpsons. Anything past Season 9 is just terrible.

ReputationRep:
    Homeland will when they make a 3rd Season!!!! The 1st 2 were amazing but after this it will be ****!!! Might not watch the 3rd season so my memory isn't tarnished!

ReputationRep:
    Lost was great the first 2 seasons, but at season 3 it was downhill from there and just went ridiculous.

And Outnumbered was very funny the first 2 series, but when the kids grew up, it wasn't anywhere near as good anymore.

Oh and skins, great first cast, but when the cast was replaced it was crap.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blake-inator)
    Homeland will when they make a 3rd Season!!!! The 1st 2 were amazing but after this it will be ****!!! Might not watch the 3rd season so my memory isn't tarnished!
    With the first 2 being so excellent - how can you make the assumption that it will be bad? As long as it keeps up the form that's been produced so far it's a no-brainer that it'll be great.

ReputationRep:
    That last season of Scrubs was just... diabolical. What was the point?

ReputationRep:
    The first seven seasons of House were amazing, but I thought that there were fewer really good episodes in season 8 (although it did have some amazing episodes).

And I thought firefly went down hill after the second se... oh wait, they only got one season :grumble:.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danny111)
    Another similar show that I love was The Unit. I bet it ended because it focused too much on trying to be like Desperate Housewives rather than embrace the amazing action/military show that it is.
    Yes! The Unit was brilliant in seasons 1-2! I did enjoy the housewife stuff but I feel they concentrated on it too much in the latter seasons.

I feel The Office US has went downhill since Steve Carrell left. I'm actually glad it's the final season. Andy is becoming insufferable.

Also Frasier post season 6. Seasons 9 and 10 were horrific. Especially any episodes with Daphne's family.

ReputationRep:
    Prison Break was ridiculously bad after the first season.

Will and Grace became terrible once they started doing a 'guest celeb of the week' season :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mushi_master)
    That last season of Scrubs was just... diabolical. What was the point?
    Well ABC picked up for season 8 but all the stars wanted to leave after that so I guess they thought they could try a kind of spin off with all the stupid new guys in season nine.

ReputationRep:
    Desperate housewives, I couldn't even bare to watch series 7 & 8.

CSI: Miami ... Used to be my favourite out of the three but I can't stand it anymore none of the characters are the same.

ReputationRep:
    A few:
    Heroes, after season 3 - although I still watched it, just was disappointed.
    Doctor who, recently it has got rather disappointing.
    Supernatural, after the third season I lost my interest.
    Two and a half men, it's definitely lost itself.
    Terra nova, I doubt many people watched it but some would agree that it had a great start then as the first series went on it only showed us bad stuff.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CantonHero)
    A few:
    Heroes, after season 3 - although I still watched it, just was disappointed.
    Doctor who, recently it has got rather disappointing.
    Supernatural, after the third season I lost my interest.
    Two and a half men, it's definitely lost itself.
    Terra nova, I doubt many people watched it but some would agree that it had a great start then as the first series went on it only showed us bad stuff.
    Interesting profile picture.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danny111)
    Well ABC picked up for season 8 but all the stars wanted to leave after that so I guess they thought they could try a kind of spin off with all the stupid new guys in season nine.
    They thought wrong

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brittanna)
    Interesting profile picture.
    Now all you have to do is tell me where it's from

ReputationRep:
    My Wife and Kids.
    Started off it was funny, warm and was a good reflection on the life of a middle aged man and his family

By the end all they did was amke fun of Junior's head...

ReputationRep:
    Pretty much anything these days where the episodes aren't standalone and there isn't a fixed end. I just end up getting the feeling that I'm being conned into investing into a show hoping for a resolution when really they're just intending to drag the show out until the number of viewers drops too low. I'm not going to watch the next season of Homeland, for example, despite really enjoying the first season and the second being good except for the sinking feeling I mentioned above.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.