Fat Ronaldo
    17.11%
    Messi
    35.53%
    C.Ronaldo
    9.21%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eboracum)
    Zidane and C Ronaldo both better than Messi for me. Look at who he plays with.
    Look at who Zidane played with. Look at who C Ronaldo plays with...

ReputationRep:
    once again messi fails to perform in a big game. he's just giving the ball away every time he gets it.. these are the matches that zidane made his name in

i am definitely not watching the best player of all time atm rofl, he has been nothing more than a spectator so far. bayern are bullying the poor kid

ReputationRep:
    Change the record child.

ReputationRep:
    my point is being proven once again. all messi is good for is destroying poor spanish teams

definitely nowhere near the level of zidane/maradona/pele/fat ronaldo

ReputationRep:
    When are the mods just gonna lock this thread and ban him again.

ReputationRep:
    We could just report him. I never bother, but this guy is a real pain. He has threatened to kill people, which is surely worth a ban. A real keyboard gangster.

ReputationRep:
    I can't believe how severely under-rated the original Ronaldo is by people. The guy never managed to reach his peak due to injuries and still dismantled every team he came across. He was literally the most complete striker that will ever grace this game. If he never had knee problems there probably wouldn't be a debate on this.

Besides all this is subjective. How can we judge the likes of Eusebio/Puskas when we never saw them play, just videos on YouTube. Pele never left his own league really. Can't compare players from different generations.

ReputationRep:
    haha ban him because he's right, good one. u know what i'm saying is true aswell - zidane would have never let his team go 3-0 down in a champions league semi final. messi has been invisible all game, clearly has no team carrying ability whatsoever. cannot remember the last time he was a stand out performer in a match

and tweek - pele didn't leave his own league but has proved himself to the world (3 world cups and joint top WC final goal scorer alongside zidane). if ur going to stick to 1 team/league u need to prove urself internationally, which is what he did

ReputationRep:
    Mate, you're the one who seems fixated on Messi. You're the only one on here who talks about him in literally every post.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.