Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Edexcel 1MA0 GCSE Linear Higher and Foundation March 2013 Grade Boundaries Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lisa96)
    Non-Calculator - 11th June 2013

Calculator - 14th June 2013

This is a good website http://www.edexcelmathspapers.tk/

I guess it has the same content but the linear book might have it in different order. Just look at the specification to see what stuff you need to know.
    Great website for past papers, thank you!

ReputationRep:
    I have to retake it as I got a B good luck all .

ReputationRep:
    I have to retake EVEN THOUGH I GOT MY TARGET GRADE. My school are really silly. I got an A again by the way. No way am I ever going to get that darn A*.

ReputationRep:
    I got a C today

ReputationRep:
    when my teacher showed my results i had 99 marks but a c next to my name is this just a mistake they have made?

ReputationRep:
    Got an A-159 nobody In my year 11 got an A*...

ReputationRep:
    I got 194 overall pretty happy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jjpneed)
    I got 194 overall pretty happy!
    I expect such results, when I put effort into it this term for the summer exams , thanks for the motivation.

ReputationRep:
    Hi Mr M i got a C in my maths exam an d i'm hoping to get a B in the next one what would subject would you recommend that will come in the jun exam for edxecel higher linear??
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by obrown24)
    hi mr m, did you find he grade boundaries for the foundation tier quite high? Considering the difficulty of the first paper. I got 85 on the second one but only 55 on the first one, what would you recommend to do? Thanks.
    You were only 7 marks away from the C so you may well get it next time. Practise lots of calculator papers.

ReputationRep:
    Im devastated i got 133 3 marks off an a:confused:
    Why were the grade boundaries so high?

ReputationRep:
    Yaaaaaay I got an A*!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, how'd you know what mark you got, mine only says grade. Hope you're all happy with your results:top:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    i got an A* 176 out of 200! i'm so pleased with my grade

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RJSS)
    Got an A-159 nobody In my year 11 got an A*...
    What school do you go to? My school got 29 a*'s and there should of been quite a few more, I got an a* 91 and 95 so 93% overall. Im happy but I made loads of silly mistakes and could of got a lot higher. Btw I'm using my sisters account I'm in year 11.

ReputationRep:
    I got my marks 94 and 90 but my teacher had to tell them to me personally because I'm in year 9. Maybe you could ask your teacher?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I got an A*!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I don't know my mark though

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xmarksthesh0t)
    I expect such results, when I put effort into it this term for the summer exams , thanks for the motivation.
    Effort is all that is needed when it comes to maths. I am by no means smart, I often spent hours on particular areas, struggling to understand how to do it... it all pays off in the end, though Keep at it, and I hope you reap the rewards!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I got an A* - 175/200

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.