Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm also starting Adult Nursing at Kings in September. I am staying in Hampsted if anybody else on the course happens to be staying there too??

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm starting adult nursing in September as well. I applied for housing but was unsuccessful as I already live in London so I'll be staying at home I hope this wont be a disadvantage is anyone else staying at home?. And whats everyone doing for freshers? have you already bought your tickets?x

ReputationRep:
    What happens at freshers? Xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by helsbells16)
    What happens at freshers? Xx
    Hi,
    That's what I wondering I got sent in the post the list of parties but was not sure what to do next. What branch of nursing are you doing? I'm doing Adult. xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yellowiris)
    Hi,
    That's what I wondering I got sent in the post the list of parties but was not sure what to do next. What branch of nursing are you doing? I'm doing Adult. xx
    Im doing adult nursing aswell. Thats the same list I got but I havent got a clue whats worth going to, if any. the grand opening at waterfront might be ok, and maybe freshers fair. Hopefully we will get a better idea on monday lol xx

ReputationRep:
    Guys, does anyone know or have some idea what time this induction and enrolment will finish on monday???

ReputationRep:
    Im doing adult nursing aswell. Thats the same list I got but I havent got a clue whats worth going to, if any. the grand opening at waterfront might be ok, and maybe freshers fair. Hopefully we will get a better idea on monday lol xx
    Yeah thats what I was thinking and yeah I was hoping to get to know some people then as I didn't want to turn up alone to the events lol xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LaraaCroft)
    Guys, does anyone know or have some idea what time this induction and enrolment will finish on monday???
    Hi,
    No I'm sure but if you filled out the online enrolment with a picture the day will go quicker as you'll be put in the fast track - green queue rather than the red one. Hope this helps a bit xx

ReputationRep:
    Yeah thats what I was thinking and yeah I was hoping to get to know some people then as I didn't want to turn up alone to the events lol xx
    Lol yeh I didnt want to go to 1 and not no anyone xx

ReputationRep:
    Lol its good to know I'm not the only one . Are you staying in halls or home.? I'm living at home I did apply for accommodation but as I live in London it was expected not to get anything lol xx

ReputationRep:
    Lol its good to know I'm not the only one . Are you staying in halls or home.? I'm living at home I did apply for accommodation but as I live in London it was expected not to get anything lol xx
    Surprisingly I got an offer for accommodation too! I've already done some higher education so.. figured I wouldn't be accepted.

I applied for a different halls however, a private one which is a lot less expensive.

On a second note however, I haven't received anything from King's about the first week there, lectures... or even registration. I tried to call and ask but apparently no information has been given?

Anyone else in the same boat?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flabbergastra)
    Surprisingly I got an offer for accommodation too! I've already done some higher education so.. figured I wouldn't be accepted.

I applied for a different halls however, a private one which is a lot less expensive.

On a second note however, I haven't received anything from King's about the first week there, lectures... or even registration. I tried to call and ask but apparently no information has been given?

Anyone else in the same boat?
    Yeah same all I know is the enrolment on monday I looked online for the timetable but nothing has been updated. I'm guessing we will know more on Monday... X

ReputationRep:
    Hai! I really want to apply here. I live in london so would plan to commute every day but my issue is the work placements at hospitals? are they near by? anyone know??

ReputationRep:
    Yeh im staying home aswell . Cant believe in 3 days we will be there!xx

ReputationRep:
    Yeh im staying home aswell . Cant believe in 3 days we will be there!xx
    I know can't wait xx

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm going to be living at Wolfson House, is anyone else there? Anyone received info about the course, timetable book/reading list etc?

ReputationRep:
    Not long now!

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys. Im applying for Kings for 2014 nursing. Just would please love to know what the compulsory theory modules are as they are not on the website? Want to link my current subjects to the course on my PS. Help would be a life saving.
    thanks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.