ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jordan-James)
    Whaddya know, a thumbs down on my post, sorry for the generalisation but ive never seen you in the politics section really.
    I've been in an out of the Politics forum for years. And btw I wasn't the one that negged you.

ReputationRep:
    how the hell did i get negged forstarting this thread
    haters gonna hate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thunder_chunky)
    I've been in an out of the Politics forum for years. And btw I wasn't the one that negged you.
    Yeh i didnt think you did, but i think the reputation system is pretty counterproductive. E.g those with a number of red gems are more disregarded than those with green gems, plus people are probably less inclined to thumbs up someone with red gems.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jordan-James)
    Yeh i didnt think you did, but i think the reputation system is pretty counterproductive. E.g those with a number of red gems are more disregarded than those with green gems, plus people are probably less inclined to thumbs up someone with red gems.
    I do rep people with red gems, if they deserve it. Particularly if they are someone who has got off to a bad start and racked up a couple of red gems, but is nevertheless making sensible and useful posts.

ReputationRep:
    Well the one conclusion we can draw from these threads is that the OP is usually blastedwith neg rep... ive never understood this to be honest :rolleyes:
    Personally id rather have my little green winky than the giant red falasc though... means i can neg rep people and it hurts them mwahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cl_steele)
    Well the one conclusion we can draw from these threads is that the OP is usually blastedwith neg rep... ive never understood this to be honest :rolleyes:
    Personally id rather have my little green winky than the giant red falasc though... means i can neg rep people and it hurts them mwahaha
    This pretty much happens on every other forum I've been on with a rep system.

Especially when someone goes on a rep rant = NEG time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Four Queue)
    This pretty much happens on every other forum I've been on with a rep system.

Especially when someone goes on a rep rant = NEG time.
    Oh yar you complain about people negging you its a gold gilded invite to neg the crap out of them which usualy results in them flipping out and getting warned/banned :P

ReputationRep:
    Oh yar you complain about people negging you its a gold gilded invite to neg the crap out of them which usualy results in them flipping out and getting warned/banned :P
    Yeah, meltdown!

My favourite is when it's some guy who goes off on a rant about being negged then starts getting personal about how everyone on the site is a virgin and they get way more pussy than you all combined.

Then when the mods have seen enough, they lay the banhammer. :fuhrer:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Four Queue)
    Yeah, meltdown!

My favourite is when it's some guy who goes off on a rant about being negged then starts getting personal about how everyone on the site is a virgin and they get way more pussy than you all combined.

Then when the mods have seen enough, they lay the banhammer. :fuhrer:
    One of these days i will avenge this banhammer, ive been struck down by it far to many times
    Ah yes, im trying to remember the users nme ut she pooisted a wee while ago aboiut being unfairly negged and **** me did she get a lot of negs for it... its not uncommon to see members resign from thre site for it

ReputationRep:
    I presume you mean phallus. I wouldn't usually correct this kind of thing but the opportunity to use the word phallus in a post was irresistible. Phallus.

ReputationRep:
    I'm torn in two on this issue.c

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronove)
    I presume you mean phallus. I wouldn't usually correct this kind of thing but the opportunity to use the word phallus in a post was irresistible. Phallus.
    its nearly 5am forgive me

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.