Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Care-Free)
    i think i know which one you mean, was there a little black dot showing where they were looking? if its the same one, that was on aaagess ago!
    Yeah, there was a row of guys sitting on bar stools and she checked out all their bums!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blackorchid)
    I don't look at the crotch area but I am guilty of looking at a guys butt. Nothing like a perky looking bum! :o:
    A little somethin' for the girls (and guys):
    http://bootybreak.com/
    cant believe i just clicked on that link!(i was looking for the womans section)

that song has inextricably stuck in my head!

argh!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rizzl8)
    cant believe i just clicked on that link!(i was looking for the womans section)

that song has inextricably stuck in my head!

argh!
    Don't deny it, you enjoyed it :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Just wanted to thank you for that link. I enjoyed it. A lot

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm absolutely positive the reverse occurs from male perspective. At least, in my case the butt is pretty much the first thing I notice about a guy. Just instinctual to have a look. Looking at someone's crotch would make me feel awkward, though.

ReputationRep:
    I think that more women check out a guys butt these days... A couple of years ago it wasn't as common, but then again I'm only 18. 0.o for all I know women have always been incredibly pervy and I just noticed it more that women actually turn around and follow a guys ass out the room or down the street. 0.o

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by peaspod)
    Girl's are bigger perv's than men! Just most of the time we are good at not getting caught
    Not really. I believe looking at someone's crotch is easier than their chests.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheSownRose)
    In that case, he's going to be disappointed in my calloused and verruca-covered feet. :sad:
    Was already feeling ill and this genuinely made me throw up all over my bed, thanks TheSownRose, thanks alot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marcus2001)
    Was already feeling ill and this genuinely made me throw up all over my bed, thanks TheSownRose, thanks alot
    You're welcome. :hat2:

ReputationRep:
    haha cheeky !

not as much as you did though!

ReputationRep:
    No, I'd never look in that direction on purpose. Although, I would look at a guy's behind if he was cute and happened to walk past me.

ReputationRep:

I'm not sure if that's the video that has been mentioned, but it's relevant nonetheless.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.