Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Edexcel Applied ICT Unit 3 June 2013 Watch

• View Poll Results: How ready are you for the exam?
    Awesome, gonna kill it
    11.76%
    Great
    5.88%
    Ok
    20.59%
    Satisfied
    11.76%
    Help me!!
    17.65%
    32.35%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MPharm 123)
    Good luck
    Thank you! I need it!

ReputationRep:
    Post the questions on here if it is on Thursday!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got any help for the Edexcel Applied ICT Unit 7 May 2013 Exam Please.

Much Appreciated

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Resitting my exam from January, max grade was a D. Everything on the exam was different than what we were taught!

This time round it's 10 days before the exam and we've spent 3 lessons going over activity 1... No wonder we failed!

I'm going to work alone and with friends to get through this, I really need a B to go with my A in the coursework tasks.

Can I have any extra information people might have and some explanation of the nested if type stuff we needed last time round which we weren't taught?

I can't stress how incompetent my teacher is!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Caela)
    Well mines is tomorrow...
    This is the thread for applied ICT unit 3 not 7

ReputationRep:
    can anyone complete the stage builder and upload it on here!

ReputationRep:
    can anyone complete the stage builder and upload it on here! PLEASE I HAVE ONE BUT THE STAGE IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH

ReputationRep:
    Those who r doing the unit 3 exams before 20th help me out pleaseeeee!! much aprreciated!!! skype : kog2222

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr. Know It All)
    This is the thread for applied ICT unit 3 not 7
    Emm yes I know? hence why I am here because I am doing it.. well I done it today actually

ReputationRep:
    Guys, the thing is that at the end of activity 2(completing the model) they usually ask you to USE THE MODEL, so in this exam they will do the same... they offer 6-7 marks for this. Now I believe to achieve maximum marks in this, you will have to get the total distance of a stage less than 160.. it will be like this

<200 - 1
    <190 - 1
    <180 - 1
    <170 - 1
    <160 - 1
    =150 - 1

total 6 marks

So I believe the total distance for each stage should be as low as possible, but AT LEAST 150km. Hope this HELPS!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Caela)
    Emm yes I know? hence why I am here because I am doing it.. well I done it today actually
    will u be able to help me out!!!! much appreciated

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DespicableMe)
    Guys, the thing is that at the end of activity 2(completing the model) they usually ask you to USE THE MODEL, so in this exam they will do the same... they offer 6-7 marks for this. Now I believe to achieve maximum marks in this, you will have to get the total distance of a stage less than 160.. it will be like this

<200 - 1
    <190 - 1
    <180 - 1
    <170 - 1
    <160 - 1
    =150 - 1

total 6 marks

So I believe the total distance for each stage should be as low as possible, but AT LEAST 150km. Hope this HELPS!
    But why would they want it below 160Km? I don't see why they would ask this?

ReputationRep:
    I've got my exam on the 20th, kinda nervous to screwing it up as i havent really been in college in the past few weeks so i dont know what to learn/revise! I know 'if and countif' will come up cause my teacher said it should but what i could write for evaluating the model? (for the report) And does anyone have and past papers completed that could help?
    ;Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know what points we could write for the improvement of the spreadsheet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Caela)
    cud u help me out with the questions please much appreciated skype : kog2222

ReputationRep:
    On the climb calculation tab in the spreadsheet, will we be required to edit the formula in the yellow formatted cells?

ReputationRep:
    Ahhhhhh, doing this exam next Tuesday! Anyone want to offer some help?

ReputationRep:
    The formulas will only be needed to be entered in the stage builder sheet. the top yellow box is all IF formulas and the bottom is in a sequence Countif, IF, Countif...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eawilliams)
    I've attached some things, I dont know if they'll be useful to you guys, but play around and check it out (:...
    Hi this is the Scenario and the Data files if anyone needs them to practice for the upcoming paper.
    Attached Images
  1. File Type: pdf May 2013 Question.pdf (217.4 KB, 398 views)
  2. Attached Files
  3. File Type: zip May 2013 Datafiles.zip (359.8 KB, 174 views)

ReputationRep:
    My exam isnt untill the 24th, if anyone who does it before hand could give me a heads up as to what was in the paper it would be greatly appreciated!!! Skype: oscar.reed123 Email: oscar _ cocsta @ hotmail . com
    (no spaces )

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.