Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Princepieman)
    Wait, we're they cool because of the fact that they were transsexual or the fact that they were nice?
    Both? Cool because they were really considerate and nice neighbours.... But the guy turned woman was quite beautiful... Haha im not joking, my parents didn't even know she was a man before. Heck their landlady didn't know either...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by gomg)
    hey it's sunday

the exams start tomorrow
    Not for me, I've had the majority of my exams. Just French tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)
    Lool because they're so youthful looking or they have good jobs? : S

Either way... I love Chinese people. Especially the one i saw yesterday! Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I like all people, just hate people who think they are people they are not.
    I don't really care about skin colour and stuff unless it is directly related to why I know the person, but yeh I like knowing a lot of people and that is why I love skype I got 100's of contacts which I am directly connected and speak about, got some people from Japan, Brazil, America, China, Poland,Switzerland, god knows where and so on lol.

ReputationRep:
    Not for me, I've had the majority of my exams. Just French tomorrow
    i have french tomorrow to crycrycry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gomg)
    hey it's sunday

the exams start tomorrow

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It is funny that I am completely ignoring french as I have never revised it once in my life and tommorrow is my exam lol, 1 fail is not that bad :P funny that I get a B in the higher and foundation I don't even get a C and I get put in foundation lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xmarksthesh0t)
    I don't really care about skin colour and stuff unless it is directly related to why I know the person, but yeh I like knowing a lot of people and that is why I love skype I got 100's of contacts which I am directly connected and speak about, got some people from Japan, Brazil, America, China, Poland,Switzerland, god knows where and so on lol.
    I agree complete... But you must (or not) have an ethnic group you're fascinated with more than others?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Jina)
    Both? Cool because they were really considerate and nice neighbours.... But the guy turned woman was quite beautiful... Haha im not joking, my parents didn't even know she was a man before. Heck their landlady didn't know either...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Interesting, so the 'dude' decided that he was fed up of being a man... Hmm, I don't think I would enjoy that experience - it would be mentally and physically taxing.

ReputationRep:
    Interesting, so the 'dude' decided that he was fed up be being a man... Hmm, I don't think I would enjoy that experience - it would be mentally and physically taxing.
    There were quite a few of them in the house and i guess so. Her structure was kinda manly, she was reallly tall and her voice box was unchanged... :/ But very perty and well groomed. I guess its not for everyone.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)
    I agree complete... But you must (or not) have an ethnic group you're fascinated with more than others?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Not really, life is the same everywhere lol, but if I had to choose it would be Japanese as I am part it but have lost many aspects of it so I don't mind going to learn about my blood, infact I have re-learnt a lot if it lol. But people are the same, so it won't make a difference lol.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Is it because you stalked said persons and then decided to confront them over the Internet? :rolleyes:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I jest :cool:
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Google the armour series cause, they can take trucks smashing in to them so maybe you can get that when it comes out for N2.

Also iPhone may attract Devs and their stupid prices for apps but what are we? We are Consumers and want good free apps which google supply and people who like to mod and meddle would love android as they don't want to make it illegal and fail, unlike others.

The camera is almost the same as other phones, unless you want to take a camera @ 1.A.M but still the iPhone is not much different, maybe the next one will improve though.

HTC needs a lot of work but I agree that it is getting there. Now can we mention the good things about the Note 2 .
    There's a difference between absorbing impact, which is what the Otterbox Armour series does, and physical strain (i.e. the two ends of the phone being bent to a sufficient tension for the phone to snap in half). How the Otterbox Armour series performs against a truck is irrelevant.

You misunderstand what the average consumer wants. They don't just want it to be cheap/free, they want sufficient quality. Hence, the consumer is after VALUE. Suffice to say there are tons of great applications on the iOS eco-system which are offered at a reasonable price. Furthermore, by not charging any money, how do you think these app developers will last? An eco-system is stagnant if its developers don't recieve much revenue, dead if all its developers are bankrupt.

The HTC One camera is not almost the same as other phones because the size of the pixel is much larger. This lets it capture more light. It sacrifices a little in detail but makes up for it significantly in situations such as evening occasions and offers superior colour reproduction. See this comparison with the Galaxy S4 camera here.

My parents have it, and I do like the exterior look of it. The pebble shaping also feels quite comfortable (although the width negates that partly). Enough?

ReputationRep:
    How on earth was my 10,000th post deleted

ReputationRep:
    Is it because you stalked said persons and then decided to confront them over the Internet? :rolleyes:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I jest :cool:
    How'd you know?
    I traveled around the world, stalked the people, learnt their life, got back home, went on Skype, added them and pretended I never met them before .

ReputationRep:
    Not really, life is the same everywhere lol, but if I had to choose it would be Japanese as I am part it but have lost many aspects of it so I don't mind going to learn about my blood, infact I have re-learnt a lot if it lol. But people are the same, so it won't make a difference lol.
    Ahh that's so cool! Do you speak Japanese? I thought you were Afghan for some reason. :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aurorae)
    There's a difference between absorbing impact, which is what the Otterbox Armour series does, and physical strain (i.e. the two ends of the phone being bent to a sufficient tension for the phone to snap in half). How the Otterbox Armour series performs against a truck is irrelevant.

You misunderstand what the average consumer wants. They don't just want it to be cheap/free, they want sufficient quality. Hence, the consumer is after VALUE. Suffice to say there are tons of great applications on the iOS eco-system which are offered at a reasonable price. Furthermore, by not charging any money, how do you think these app developers will last? An eco-system is stagnant if its developers don't recieve much revenue, dead if all its developers are bankrupt.

The HTC One camera is not almost the same as other phones because the size of the pixel is much larger. This lets it capture more light. It sacrifices a little in detail but makes up for it significantly in situations such as evening occasions and offers superior colour reproduction. See this comparison with the Galaxy S4 camera here.

My parents have it, and I do like the exterior look of it. The pebble shaping also feels quite comfortable (although the width negates that partly). Enough?
    I will make a post, but finished mounting a Visual novel, so sad to say that I have to attend to it, but I promise I will make a good reply to this, just probably in a week but I will get to it
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Jina)
    There were quite a few of them in the house and i guess so. Her structure was kinda manly, she was reallly tall and her voice box was unchanged... :/ But very perty and well groomed. I guess its not for everyone.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    At least she(he?)'s happy, too many people alter themselves for no reason but to 'impress' the other sex - in the process making themselves even less attractive than before.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)
    Ahh that's so cool! Do you speak Japanese? I thought you were Afghan for some reason. :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am lol 1/4 Japanese and 3/4 Afghan :P
    Well I do speak Japanese with my uncle who lives in Japan but I learn then forget 'cause not much people speak it to me lol. My level is above GCSE though lol
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by Jina)
    I was reading that and just thinking...
    Wow... It made me doubt my ability to speak English. :/

And LOOOOL! I can imagine your dad... Almost! Hahaha i swear i need to meet a Chinese old guy!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You should try listening to investment speak. Far more complex.

ReputationRep:
    At least she(he?)'s happy, too many people alter themselves for no reason but to 'impress' the other sex - in the process making themselves even less attractive than before.
    I agree...

They were gay btw.

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.