Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neuer)
    What did everyone put for the respiratory substrates? Fatty acids, Glucose and CO2??

something along those lines, yeah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xhannahdoherty)
    The left eye is controlled by the right side of the brain. As the right side has control over the left arm the man can show the object he has read with the left eye by pointing or lifting. The right eye is controlled by the left side of the brain. As the man sees the word spoon with the right eye and the language production centre is on the left side of the brain the man is able to say the word spoon.

^ something like that im not sure if i have them the right way around but you know what i mean!
    that's what i wrote too, yay!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neuer)
    What did everyone put for the respiratory substrates? Fatty acids, Glucose and CO2??
    CO2 isn't a respiratory substrate, it's a product of aerobic respiration. The substrates would be glucose, fats and proteins but I assume you don't need to give specific names of proteins

ReputationRep:
    Anyone do the meiosis question?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by christinaaxox)
    CO2 isn't a respiratory substrate, it's a product of aerobic respiration. The substrates would be glucose, fats and proteins but I assume you don't need to give specific names of proteins
    Yeah. But the question asked what the gas was.

ReputationRep:
    what did everyone pick for that nasty shapes question in the multiple choice? i spent 10 bloody minutes trying to work the surface area/volume of each!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShireenA7)
    what did everyone pick for that nasty shapes question in the multiple choice? i spent 10 bloody minutes trying to work the surface area/volume of each!
    I put the volumes were the same for each

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by annwebb)
    I know you didn't do the paper but just incase anyone is panicking, all the things on the diagram they were asking for weren't respiratory substrates. At the top of the diagram were the respiratory substrates fats carbohydrates and proteins! I put fatty acids (separating from glucose), co2 and amino acids from proteins
    fatty acids, amino acids and co2 is what I put too ! can't remember the order but it was definitely that aha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neuer)
    I put fatty acids but the rest I guessed, I put some nonsense like amino acids or something

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xhannahdoherty)
    It was 1:4

there was like 10% of one of them so that means 20% was with its pair (i think it was adenine and thymine i cant remember which one it told you) which makes 80% left over and you half that because theres cytosine and guanine and it gives you 40% giving you a 1:4 ratio
    Im got this for the mchoice one. I was talking about 1.30 for the written one

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neuer)
    I put the volumes were the same for each
    Same

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aay)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    i got 1:30 for the written one

ReputationRep:
    I know you didn't do the paper but just incase anyone is panicking, all the things on the diagram they were asking for weren't respiratory substrates. At the top of the diagram were the respiratory substrates fats carbohydrates and proteins! I put fatty acids (separating from glucose), co2 and amino acids from proteins
    Ahhhhh I see, I thought it was just asking for respiratory substrate, my bad! I really want to see this paper

ReputationRep:
    I got fatty acids etc aswell.

For the hormones one, what was the structure called and function?

Also there was a systole diagram one, what did you calculate the vol of blood being?

In the multiple choice there was one about hormones x and y, what did you get ?

Im just posting all the questions I remember sorry

Defos not getting an A

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aay)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I don't even remember that ha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aay)
    I got fatty acids etc aswell.

For the hormones one, what was the structure called and function?

Also there was a systole diagram one, what did you calculate the vol of blood being?

In the multiple choice there was one about hormones x and y, what did you get ?

Im just posting all the questions I remember sorry

Defos not getting an A

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Structure and function? I don't even remember that

ReputationRep:
    For hormones in multi choice I'm pretty sure I put oestrogen And progesterone if I remember correctly..
    Yeah X was oestrogen I think

ReputationRep:
    For hormones in multi choice I'm pretty sure I put oestrogen And progesterone if I remember correctly..
    I put Oestrogen and FSH ( I cant remember which way round they were)

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i got that.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Faye__1996)
    Structure and function? I don't even remember that
    It was like about the testes and hormones a written question. What did you write as the hormons? And it said something like this structure provides nutrients for semen, cant remember prpperly.

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.