Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anyone interested in sharing a 2-bedroom apartment in zone 1, please send me a message. Min. budget 700£/month, starting this September.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hidden_shadow)
    Advertising for a flat of 3.

Needed: 1 more flat mate
    Room type and price: EITHER en suite for 164/wk or normal for 159/wk
    Location: SE1 3HS (really close to Guys campus of KCL and London Bridge station)
    Contract type: 51 weeks
    Lease start: August 3rd (but you don't have to move in yet if you don't want to)
    About other 2 flatmates: 3rd yr medics at KCL (but you don't have to go to this uni r do this course to share with us!)

PM me if you are interested or quote me if you are replying here
    Did you find your flatmate yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    :awesome:B MY HOUSEM8S :ciao:
    :badger::chicken::flower2::koala::parrot::penguin::punk::turtle:

Wassup. I'm a 20 year old gurl and (I'm hoping) I'm going to study Architecture at UCL in September. Ideally I would like to rent a room from a private landlord or do a house/flatshare, again private sector. My priorities are price and closeness to school. I'm clean :bath: and tidy and an awesome cook.:cookie: :blow: I'm very sociable :beer: and I want to make new friends. :camp:
    I've been scouting round
    http://student.spareroom.co.uk and there are heaps of good rooms on there for buddyups etc., many including bills in rent.
    If you think you could :bear: to live with me, just holla!:call: :youbetcha:

ReputationRep:
    I'm a kcl student looking for a new flat mate for our 3 bed flatshare. someone just bailed and we need a replacement asap.
    preferably a guy and someone who's not noisy or messy.
    rent is 140 a week (cheaper than most halls) and the place is right by borough station so perfect for commuting or anyone on kcl guys campus.
    the rooms are larger than double and there is a small living room. thanks

add me of facebook 'Nathan JT Seth' and inbox me for more details

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JG1994)
    Hi Josh,
    would be interested in sharing a house, as long as it isn't too far away from UCL

Me too me too
    :party::london:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahfrancis1991)
    Hi, if anyone is looking for private accomodation buddy up please send me a message. I'm 22 non smoking female going to be studying Fine Art at Middlesex from October, looking to move in mid-late September. I'm not too keen on Halls so would prefer a flat or house share near the university (or anywhere on the Northern Line). budget not too big (no more that 150 pw preferably around the 100 mark.) Let me know if your interested.
    Hi there, I'm going to Goldsmith's this September for my MA in Photography. I'm 21, Greek, and looking for a flat, or buddy up. Lemme know if you want to discuss any further!

Alex

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sk327)
    Hello guys, I'm starting law at Westminster Uni (Regent campus) in September and seeking for flatmates to share a house. As my campus is centrally located, I need a house which won't be very far from it. If there are any Westminster students interested that would be amazing (because it would be convenient for all of us), but that's not essential
    Hi,
    I'm holly I'm 20 starting at UAL in September, so I would ideally like somewhere zone 1/2
    I'm very very sociable and fun, tidy and easy going. Let me know if you're interested!
    x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by holliemeasures)
    Ok people. I have found a four bed house in Wood Green which is ready to move into on the 1st September.
    Me and a friend are really interested and she went to view it today. We just don't have enough money to put down the full deposit and need two other house mates!
    I will be starting film and television studies at london met and my friend becca is working fulltime in convent garden. So a mix of proffessionals and students. We are both 20, tidy and easy to get on with.
    She cant afford to live alone and I cant afford to go into halls.
    If anyone is interested, let me know
    Hollie
    Hi!
    If you haven't already filled spaces then I'm interested! I'm holly also haha,
    I'm 20 and starting at UAL in September! I'm very sociable, fun and easy going! Let me know or message on Facebook, Holly McCartney from Liverpool x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelnell)
    Hey i'm about to start my second year at Birkbeck, Studying History of Art, and am looking for somewhere to move into for September! Would we be really fun to move in to a massive house in London with loads of people!

So let me know if your interested maybe we could start a group message of people that are keen to move in together!?

xx
    Hi, I'm holly, I'm 20 and starting at UAL in September and think a big house would be a great idea! Get back to me if you are interested and have started a group up! I'm very sociable and fun, but tidy and easy going too.
    Hope to hear soon
    Holly x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hvmc)
    Hi, I'm holly, I'm 20 and starting at UAL in September and think a big house would be a great idea! Get back to me if you are interested and have started a group up! I'm very sociable and fun, but tidy and easy going too.
    Hope to hear soon
    Holly x

Hi Holly,

Sounds great, I've been looking at some warehouse conversions, they look so quirky and fun! Really big and if we get lots of people involved i think it could be so good!
    Shall we start a group?

Nell xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jazz194)
    got bernard myers but that spot is probably gone by now because you have to contract in 48hours :s i didnt know camberwell did plain fine art! i thought all the fine arts were spilt into painting/drawing/sculpture/printmaking? anyway bernard would have been 160 a week :| thats like living off a half can of baked beans for the next 3 years. cry.
    hello! i also start camberwell this september, and equally cried when i got my halls quote! if you guys are still looking, i'd be really interested!

ReputationRep:
    Hello! i start graphicdesign at camberwell this september and still have no where to live!! i'd be interested in "buddy up if you fancied it! let me know! x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by graceslater)
    Hello! i start graphicdesign at camberwell this september and still have no where to live!! i'd be interested in "buddy up if you fancied it! let me know! x
    Hi!
    I'm holly and I'm starting my first year at LCC in September. Got nowhere to live either! Looking for very sociable people to start a "buddy up" or flat or house share or whatever haha.
    Let me know if you're interested, get back here or add or message me on Facebook
    Holly x
    https://m.facebook.com/holly.mccartn...user=733140884

ReputationRep:
    Hello we were four university students and we've found a 3 bed house in east London.

As you can see its close to the station. I'm going down to London on Friday to see and then secure the place with one of the group member who has already seen it.
    One person in our group hasn't been in contact and not responding to messages and we need to secure the place so we are offering a double room in the three bedroom house.

The whole house will cost 1300 including bills
    1st double bedroom with bills 350 - TAKEN
    2nd double bed promo with bills 350 - AVAILABLE
    3rd bedroom with 2 single beds 300 for each bed - TAKEN

Deposits to secure the place is £500 for the whole house and £50 admin fee for each person. So that mean £175 for each person to pay which includes the deposit and admin fee.

If your interested get in touch with us as soon as possible as we are planing to secure the place to move in the 20 of August 2013.

Mod edit: please use the PM system to exchange links and personal details

Get in touch!!! :-)

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

I'm Callum, a 21 year old Business Management student at University of Westminster. I'll be starting my second year in September.
    Basically, my contract at halls has finally come to an end and I have moved back home to Surrey, now looking for people who will be interested in starting a house/flat share, between 3-5 people. I'm studying at the Marylebone Campus so will be looking at Zones 1 & 2, the closer I can get without having to pay an arm and a leg for travel the better. Budget will be around £150 ppw but am open to anywhere slightly more expensive, after all, what you pay extra for rent you might be able to save on travel.

I'm a very easy going guy, looking for outgoing, sociable, interesting people. Music lovers preferable, could be a deal break
    If you're interested, PM me here or give us a shout on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/scruffypuppy

ReputationRep:
    We are looking for a for a fourth person to come and live in our amazing house next year!

We are three medical students in our 4th year. We are extremely easy to get on with...happy to hang out together or for our own space when we need it. There is myself, Sarah and two other guys and we are hoping the new tenant comes with exceptional general knowledge as we are very competitive when it comes to the local pub quiz!
    Also, living with 3 medics, it is guaranteed we will never run out of weird and wonderful stories!

We are living in a 4 bedroom house which has 2 bathrooms, a large kitchen, a small and cosy living room and a garden. There is parking available with a permit if needed. The room available is a large-ish single that has a single bed, a wardrobe and a desk.

We are a 2 min walk from Northfields station which is on the Piccadilly line and we are about 10 mins from Ealing Broadway for the central line and train to Paddington

The rent is £450 per month and the contract is for one year. You will need to have £650 deposit and a guarantor.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mandy_8)
    Hey i am really interested in flatshare as the cost of living in ual halls is just ridiculously overpriced, email me @ Mod edit: please use the PM system to exchange personal details. I will be attending LCC first year this sept btw, what about you?
    Hi, sorry only just come across this. I'm still looking are you? Also it removed your email address from sending. Do you have facebook?x

ReputationRep:
    Hi All,

We are a couple who will be moving from Manchester to London late August/early September. I am 26 years old, English and will be studying for one academic year at London South Bank University starting in September. My other half is a 24 year old professional, Polish and will be working in London.
    We are a quiet but very friendly couple and would like to share with other Europeans who we have something in common with. We are very clean and tidy and enjoy good food and unwinding after a hard day with a nice glass of wine or bottle of beer. We also have a car, so would need somewhere with parking (on-street is fine, as long as a residents' permit can be obtained from the council). We would like to share with a similar couple, or two friends, but, due to the nature of our studying/jobs, we don't really want people who will be partying until 4am every morning, so preferably mature students 21+ (although we are not wishing to stereotype those under 21!!).

Please send me a message if you are interested in buddying up!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JG1994)
    Hi Josh,

I have just finished my first year at uni; I'm a student at UCL and presently live in student housing in Camden. I would be interested in sharing a house, as long as it isn't too far away from UCL

Cheers,
    Jacob
    hey man, are you still looking for flatmates?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lemon86)
    Hi All,

Please send me a message if you are interested in buddying up!!
    Hello! I am interested. I'm 20 and reading Architecture at UCL.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.