Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Megan_1997)
    I found this listening exam so awful! The 2 main features of the kitchen were a dishwasher and a washing machine ( I got these wrong though ) I put that 3 people were injured in the accident..Paco's parents wanted to go on a cruise..and I put that the flat was near to everything, in the centre, it would be ready in the summer. Can anybody remember what the ticked for the birthday presents?
    Hi for the birthday one I put money, a leather belt and a jacket I think

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LookIts_Liam)
    can anyone remember the answers they got for the illnesses?
    Can't remember exactly, I thought it was one of the better questions though. Think for person 1 I put stomach ache

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mel213)
    Hi for the birthday one I put money, a leather belt and a jacket I think
    Hi yeah I put those too. I had to guess between the belt and the bag because I didn't recognise the word haha

ReputationRep:
    Hi yeah I put those too. I had to guess between the belt and the bag because I didn't recognise the word haha
    Yeah I wasn't too sure, I heard leather and then assumed bag would be bolso or mochilla, but I didn't hear that so I put belt

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I wasn't too sure, I heard leather and then assumed bag would be bolso or mochilla, but I didn't hear that so I put belt
    Yeah, me too. The option of coat and jacket threw me aswell! I was sure it was jacket but then started to doubt that haha, I stuck with jacket though

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, the illnesses were probably the easiest for me.

ReputationRep:
    What did everyone write for the boy working at the pizzeria? I said that he had been there for 3 weeks and didnt know what the best part of his job was haha

ReputationRep:
    What did everyone write for the boy working at the pizzeria? I said that he had been there for 3 weeks and didnt know what the best part of his job was haha
    3 weeks and that he likes meeting customers. They said "clientes" so i just assumed.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, me too. The option of coat and jacket threw me aswell! I was sure it was jacket but then started to doubt that haha, I stuck with jacket though
    They were very sneaky just hoping I've done alright

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lightning.)
    3 weeks and that he likes meeting customers. They said "clientes" so i just assumed.
    i thought it was tips, because it said 'propinas' i could be wrong though...

ReputationRep:
    I found this listening exam so awful! The 2 main features of the kitchen were a dishwasher and a washing machine ( I got these wrong though ) I put that 3 people were injured in the accident..Paco's parents wanted to go on a cruise..and I put that the flat was near to everything, in the centre, it would be ready in the summer. Can anybody remember what the ticked for the birthday presents?
    I believe it was oven as well, because i think i heard 'horno'? and they normally give more than 2 options when they ask for 2 details i ticked belt money and jacket, although it was really stupid, because if you look it up, 'chaqueta' means both coat and jacket

ReputationRep:
    I put tips too

ReputationRep:
    Can't remember exactly, I thought it was one of the better questions though. Think for person 1 I put stomach ache
    yeah i got stomach ache for 1, for three i put she was bitten and for four i put he had a tooth ache...for 5 i think i put she had a cold 'resfriado'? and for 6 i put sore throat i think. For 2 i put headache, but only because the guy said something about sun 'sol' and i think i heard 'cabeza' but not sure tbf.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lightning.)
    Are you sure it was three weeks? Just, I put three months, and I don't want another one to be wrong!!

ReputationRep:
    it said 'tres semanas' so 3 weeks!!

ReputationRep:
    how many ums marks do you need for an A or A* overall for the whole gcse???

ReputationRep:
    could well be. i missed out that key word 'propinas'
    • PS Helper
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Study Helper
    (Original post by fisika)
    Anyone here do this exam?
    How did you find it? Personally, I found the listening to be much harder than the reading.
    (Original post by whydoesithappen)
    Hi guys, did anyone else do edexcel spanish reading and listening yesterday? What did you think? I found the reading fine but hated the listening, I couldn't get any of the last question
    Threads merged, evidently someone else DID do the exam yesterday!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShelleyStudent)
    how many ums marks do you need for an A or A* overall for the whole gcse???
    Listening exam = 40
    Reading exam = 40
    Writing controlled assessments = 60
    Speaking controlled assessments = 60

Total = 200

0.9 * 200 = 180 for an A*
    0.8 * 200 = 160 for an A

ReputationRep:
    my writing and speaking were out of 40!!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.