• View Poll Results: Is Kim Kardashian Physically Repulsive
    Yes, she makes me feel sick!
    56.94%
    I'm attracted to hideous hippos.
    43.06%

ReputationRep:
    Physically repulsive? No.
    Fake? Yes.

She is extremely pretty but I really do think it's the make up more than her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinkerbell_xxx)
    No, thats genetics, look at her sisters & mom, they all have quite big bums, maybe except Kourtney because she has a smaller frame than them
    'Look at her sisters'... except for Kourtney... and I guess Kylie and Kendall too? So really you meant look at her other fat sister Khloe. As for her mum, Kris isn't fat at all.

Kim and Khloe are both big fat trolls who blame it on their 'curves'. No. Not curvy, just fat due to greed and over eating.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LAZYABDI)
    Wow used to find her VERY attractive these pictures put me off Thanks OP. However, still have my First choice Attachment 216115
    You watch LaToya on youtube? If not, have a look.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rybee)
    Course she does, her arse is absolutely huge, full of fat. That's greed. Over eating and binging. Can't play the pregnancy card there unfortunately.
    mmm yummy, i'd tap that fat ass any day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rybee)
    'Look at her sisters'... except for Kourtney... and I guess Kylie and Kendall too? So really you meant look at her other fat sister Khloe. As for her mum, Kris isn't fat at all.

Kim and Khloe are both big fat trolls who blame it on their 'curves'. No. Not curvy, just fat due to greed and over eating.
    kendall & kylie are half sisters, so they don't really count, as they don't have the Armenian genes.
    Khloe it NOT FAT! leave her alone!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rybee)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-22508670

Another one of these fat fatties in the media, disgusting eh?

ReputationRep:
    She's bordeline obese. Not attractive.

ReputationRep:
    Well she makes the majority of TSR feel sick. The poll doesn't lie.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danny111)
    You watch LaToya on youtube? If not, have a look.
    Her nose is an effiel tower wtf

ReputationRep:
    Is she carrying another baby in her ass? Damn.

ReputationRep:
    When I saw those pictures I had to ask whether she was pregnant, which has been confirmed by the first few messages. She isn't dressed very well for someone pregnant, but I don't find her physically repulsive. She has no impact on my life, so I'm not going to get worked up over something so trivial. :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Kim K is gorge!! (except for a few unflattering photos).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinkerbell_xxx)
    kendall & kylie are step sisters, so they don't really count, as they don't have the Armenian genes.
    Khloe it NOT FAT! leave her alone!
    Kendall and Kylie are Kim's half-sisters.

ReputationRep:
    Everyone is beautiful in their own way! She is going to have a baby, one of the most beautiful aspects in someones life. Just let her be!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MLogan)
    Everyone is beautiful in their own way! She is going to have a baby, one of the most beautiful aspects in someones life. Just let her be!
    I was sarcastic in my post...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danny111)
    I was sarcastic in my post...
    My comment was just general Not aimed at you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rybee)

Those are half sisters. Also, look at her, she has a waist, and big boobs and a big bum. That's not fat that's an hourglass shape. She's also only 5"2 which is why she looks bigger during pregnancy than Kate Middleton, who is naturaly shaped very differently to kim and is 5"9.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rybee)
    Course she does, her arse is absolutely huge, full of fat. That's greed. Over eating and binging. Can't play the pregnancy card there unfortunately.
    I don't like her but damn bro, I can't wait for you to post body pics of yourself. Have we found the new father of aesthetics here people?

ReputationRep:

I prefer natural girls over ones that spoil themselves with make up.

This is Kim btw.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James A)

I prefer natural girls over ones that spoil themselves with make up.

This is Kim btw.
    Her skin isn't great, but I definitely wouldn't say she's ugly.
    I'd love to look like that.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.