Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Calling all nocturnal friends of the night! Watch

ReputationRep:
    Last man standing? Prob got another 1 hour - 3 dragon ball z episodes left in me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by booksnob)
    For me it is a mixture of both. I've got into a bad habit and my body clock's messed up. But yeah, I do think a lot a night. There's no one to interrupt your thoughts. I worry about things when I'm lying in bed, and mull things over.

How about you?
    When I try and sleep, I start thinking about stupid and irrelevant things

And then you start getting annoyed about getting annoyed at stupid things when trying to sleep and that makes you even more stressed. It's like a vicious circle :rolleyes:.

ReputationRep:
    Well I woke up at half 2. Buggered up my revision plans and to make me feel worse, it's a beautiful day outside.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JackBandicoot)
    Haha just come off

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It'd too addictive!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by booksnob)
    Well I woke up at half 2. Buggered up my revision plans and to make me feel worse, it's a beautiful day outside.
    Been out in it all day! To hell with revision for a few hours

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leonie_Kavanagh)
    It'd too addictive!!!
    Your right I always have a dabble on candy crush

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Your right I always have a dabble on candy crush

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm out of lives again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheReckless)
    :woo:
    Currently revising for an exam on Friday.
    Absolutely bombed the three hour exam I had this morning though :erm:
    Nice reference to Crash Bandicoot, by the way. Ah, nostalgia.
    Haha, I bombed a 3 hour biological psychology exam yesterday! It was so bad :emo:
    My next one is social psych next Monday though, I have zero motivation

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pandabird)
    Haha, I bombed a 3 hour biological psychology exam yesterday! It was so bad :emo:
    My next one is social psych next Monday though, I have zero motivation
    :woo: Man, mine went horribly. Hahahaha the questions were so difficult. How did you think you did?
    Damn, my social psych exam is on the 3rd of June :erm:

ReputationRep:
    I ended up lying in bed until about 4am after originally heading to bed at 12.30 or so lying awake willing my brain to shut up.Ended up reading from the pile next to my bed I bought from a charity shop recently that I had planned to read over summer,still wasn't tired so stupidly ended up playing Super Mario 64 on my friends DS. Electronic stimulation like laptop/tv isn't conducive to sleep but I think when I get really tired all coherent reasoning abilities are thrown out the proverbial window. Mario when you're tired is really weird is all I have to say.

ReputationRep:
    Still up, went running in the sun as well about ~6 miles. Stupid thing to do, in a bad way. Must sleep now, goodbye nocturnal world

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheReckless)
    :woo: Man, mine went horribly. Hahahaha the questions were so difficult. How did you think you did?
    Damn, my social psych exam is on the 3rd of June :erm:
    Not very well! We had a choice of 4 essays per question, so I thought because we had a choice I'll skip a few lectures worth, what's the chance that the few topics i haven't revised will all come up right? Very bad move! :emo: So I ended up doing a silly essay on the neuronal basis for learning in a sea slug -.-

Good luck for cognitive tomorrow!

ReputationRep:
    Still up, went running in the sun as well about ~6 miles. Stupid thing to do, in a bad way. Must sleep now, goodbye nocturnal world

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hope you get some sleep!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatebrownbread)
    my sleeping pattern has got so bad over the years that i don't think 3 am is that late.
    Ended up being 4:30am last night. I hate it, but I also hate going to bed.

ReputationRep:
    Blah. Still awake.

ReputationRep:
    This has become a regular thing for me lately and I need to stop it.
    My brain becomes so active at night and all these thoughts just swirl around in my head.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nin_)
    This has become a regular thing for me lately and I need to stop it.
    My brain becomes so active at night and all these thoughts just swirl around in my head.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah same here, it really isn't good, is it?

ReputationRep:
    After doing all my oral exams this week, I have just crashed and now my sleeping and eating patterns are pretty ridiculous and unsociable. I know I should use this time to get some more revision done, but it never happens.

ReputationRep:
    Staying awake for 24 hours has become normal for me now... :erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hodan1996)
    If I sleep now I won't be up for 9 tomorrow to revise, so I plan on staying awake till 9am revise till 8pm fall asleep wake up around 5am on Fri and then revise and go in for my exam.
    So yeahh

...Well this failed

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.