Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

DISASTER! Everyone here looks as though they liked the questions!?? I reallly wanted to write about Keats, but my mind went blank, and i hadn't a clue what cold philosophy was? Then i was told by my teacher after the exams...Sods law!!! I wrote about The Kite Runner, Pride & Prej, and Keats in section B, where i did the question about conflict...I just know i have failed!!! I wrote about the conflict between Lizzy and Darcy, and also Mr and Mrs Bennet, then the conflict between Amir and Hassan(then for some reason i decided to debate who was the hero in The Kite Runner??? WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME) And i can't remember what i talked about for Keats. I just know i failed!!
    I also wrote about Tennyson for section A, i like the Mariana question, but i cant even remember the other.. bloody hell (((

(Original post by CluelessKatie)
    For my language paragraph I wrote about the description of Daisy as a "nice girl" and the fact her being with other men "increased her value in his eyes".

For my form paragraph I wrote about the novel being a tragedy with Gatsby's death in the chapter.

For my structure paragraph I wrote about Nick's homedigetic (spelling?) narration and when he says "you're worth the whole damn bunch of them" and the links with money and his unreliablity.
    I talked about Gatz's entrance, Gatsby's death being climatic and I can't remember my 3rd point!

does anyone know/remember what the questions were? the paper isn't online yet
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?
Useful resources

Make your revision easier

Ultimate Of Mice And Men Thread

Plot, context, character analysis and everything in between.

Revision Hub

All our revision materials in one place

Love books

Common grammar and vocabulary problems

Get your questions asked and answered

Useful literary websitesStudy help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.