The Student Room Group

AQA English LITB1 AS-Level exam 17th May 2013

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
DISASTER! Everyone here looks as though they liked the questions!?? I reallly wanted to write about Keats, but my mind went blank, and i hadn't a clue what cold philosophy was? Then i was told by my teacher after the exams...Sods law!!! I wrote about The Kite Runner, Pride & Prej, and Keats in section B, where i did the question about conflict...I just know i have failed!!! I wrote about the conflict between Lizzy and Darcy, and also Mr and Mrs Bennet, then the conflict between Amir and Hassan(then for some reason i decided to debate who was the hero in The Kite Runner??? WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME) And i can't remember what i talked about for Keats. I just know i failed!!
I also wrote about Tennyson for section A, i like the Mariana question, but i cant even remember the other.. bloody hell :frown:(((
Reply 61
Original post by CluelessKatie
For my language paragraph I wrote about the description of Daisy as a "nice girl" and the fact her being with other men "increased her value in his eyes".

For my form paragraph I wrote about the novel being a tragedy with Gatsby's death in the chapter.

For my structure paragraph I wrote about Nick's homedigetic (spelling?) narration and when he says "you're worth the whole damn bunch of them" and the links with money and his unreliablity.

I talked about Gatz's entrance, Gatsby's death being climatic and I can't remember my 3rd point!
does anyone know/remember what the questions were? the paper isn't online yet :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending