Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vampstar)
    For May 2012, question 2, for drawing in October, when I do 10% of 16000 I get 1600, however has that is lower than £1750 (number 5), do the drawings for that month become 1750?
    Is that how that works? If not, how did they put 1750 for drawings for October?
    Yh cause they are less

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gunner4life95)
    The bank and bank overdraft essentially come from one account so you can only have a positive bank balance or a negative(overdraft).

In this question the business has a bank overdraft, but since they issued shares which were fully subscribed the bank overdraft turns into a positive value as the business receives cash funds and the amount added is £190000 (0.65px300000) which is what the shares were sold for.
    So if they gave it in another exam il do the same?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone has markscheme for Jan 2013 ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anna21)
    Anyone has markscheme for Jan 2013 ?

There you go.
    Attached Images
  1. File Type: pdf ACCN2-W-MS-Jan13.pdf (80.8 KB, 664 views)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sunny_bunny)
    Yh cause they are less
    Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    So if they gave it in another exam il do the same?
    Yh but just be careful if it is a bonus issue, because you dont gain any funds from it and were you use capital & revenue reserves to fund it.

ReputationRep:
    How would i tackle a question if it asks the differences between rights issue and bonus issue?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What topics do you guys think will come up?

ReputationRep:
    For the final question in the June 2010 paper, how are you meant to assess the liquidity position from the cash budget?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by afzal123)
    How would i tackle a question if it asks the differences between rights issue and bonus issue?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Rights issues are sellin shares for cash to existing shareholders. Bonus issues are given to existing shareholders for free. Bonus issues involve capitalisation of reserves into share capital. For rights issues, shareholders can buy the shares or sell their rights on the stock market. For rights issues, offer price is under current market value so stock market price falls with rights issues. With bonus issues, the stock market price falls in proportion to the bonus issue.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Did this exam in jan. Got 87 ums so happy to help where I can

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    For June 12, question 3, item 5, why have they deducted 3000 from Revised net current assets?
    This bit confuses me : /

ReputationRep:
    For June 12, question 3, item 5, why have they deducted 3000 from Revised net current assets?
    They were bought on credit, this means creditors increases by £3000. Creditors are a current liability which are taken away from current assets hence why the net current assets has decreased by £3000, hopefully this make sense. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong anyone

ReputationRep:
    New fixtures were purchased but havent been recorded. 3000 have to be included in creditors

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArsenalWenger)
    Rights issues are sellin shares for cash to existing shareholders. Bonus issues are given to existing shareholders for free. Bonus issues involve capitalisation of reserves into share capital. For rights issues, shareholders can buy the shares or sell their rights on the stock market. For rights issues, offer price is under current market value so stock market price falls with rights issues. With bonus issues, the stock market price falls in proportion to the bonus issue.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by afzal123)
    Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No problem.

ReputationRep:
    This has so much theory in it to learn ahh :,(

ReputationRep:
    But one of the issues came up in jan 2013 so hope it doesnt come

ReputationRep:
    anybody can tell me how i can get the jan 2013 paper unit2

ReputationRep:
    Yh cause they are less
    if its less than you use the 1750

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.