Are paler girls with blonde hair and blue eyes more attractive? Watch

youbonkers
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hmm, quite a few guys I know have expressed a dislike for blonde hair and much prefer brunettes.

I sometimes wonder if that's due to the stereotype of all the fake tan, bleach blonde girls you get around as few (English) girls have naturally blonde hair.

Anyway I generally find boys with dark eyes and dark hair more attractive, but that isn't to say blonde guys don't look good too :daydreaming:
Greyhoodie
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Personally, I think that there are far more attractive brunettes than there are blondes and redheads. But when you have two attractive women, the blonde, in my opinion, stands out more. For example, Cameron Diaz and Penelope Cruz. This is just what I think (even if slightly biased as I am blonde myself!)

Posted from TSR Mobile
La belle jolie
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by Greyhoodie)
Personally, I think that there are far more attractive brunettes than there are blondes and redheads. But when you have two attractive women, the blonde, in my opinion, stands out more. For example, Cameron Diaz and Penelope Cruz. This is just what I think (even if slightly biased as I am blonde myself!)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Interesting, why do you think that?
Med_me
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I think being considered attractive depends on many other factors too. I think any skin colour, hair colour or eye colour in any combination can make someone look more attractive than average when combined with other factors (facial features, body shape etc). That said my mum is Swedish and is forever complimented on how she looks (I don't know if it linked to her hair and eye colour though, but as they are natural, they 'suit' her well, if that makes any sense!)
Rising_Sun
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Nice structure. I mean proportional.
abzy1234
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Med_me)
I think being considered attractive depends on many other factors too. I think any skin colour, hair colour or eye colour in any combination can make someone look more attractive than average when combined with other factors (facial features, body shape etc). That said my mum is Swedish and is forever complimented on how she looks (I don't know if it linked to her hair and eye colour though, but as they are natural, they 'suit' her well, if that makes any sense!)
This. I don't think you can generally classify one type as supremely attractive over one another; human diversity won't allow that.

Plus, beauty is always in the eye of the beholder tbh!
danny111
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
If I had to choose a group of women, e.g. blondes or latina or Asian, etc. that I say I'd "prefer", I would have to say mixed race. Any sort of mixed raced be it white with something, or even different Asian mixed.

But saying that, beautiful is beautiful. No matter what your traits are...
sydney_watts
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by youbonkers)
Hmm, quite a few guys I know have expressed a dislike for blonde hair and much prefer brunettes.

I sometimes wonder if that's due to the stereotype of all the fake tan, bleach blonde girls you get around as few (English) girls have naturally blonde hair.

Anyway I generally find boys with dark eyes and dark hair more attractive, but that isn't to say blonde guys don't look good too :daydreaming:
I believe you would find that while a large proportion of English (Note: Not British) women dye their hair blonde, many, if not most, are fair-haired. By fair-haired, I include all light shades from platinum blonde to light mousey brown. The majority of these women, of course, would fall into that light-brown or dirty blonde shade that your average tow-headed child usually morphs into by the time they reach their late teens. True black hair, or even deep dark brown hair is not terribly common amongst English people; however, it is very noticeable in Welsh, Cornish, Lancastarian, Cumbrian and Scottish elements of the population. Jet black hair has a special association with Western Ireland, the Scottish Highlands, Cornwall and Wales.
Tyrion_Lannister
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by sydney_watts)
I believe you would find that while a large proportion of English (Note: Not British) women dye their hair blonde, many, if not most, are fair-haired. By fair-haired, I include all light shades from platinum blonde to light mousey brown. The majority of these women, of course, would fall into that light-brown or dirty blonde shade that your average tow-headed child usually morphs into by the time they reach their late teens. True black hair, or even deep dark brown hair is not terribly common amongst English people; however, it is very noticeable in Welsh, Cornish, Lancastarian, Cumbrian and Scottish elements of the population. Jet black hair has a special association with Western Ireland, the Scottish Highlands, Cornwall and Wales.
This is true. I'm naturally black haired and I was one of the only ones at school
Mr Smurf
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I definitely have a thing for them. :love:
La belle jolie
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by Mr Smurf)
Now there's a surprise.
danny111
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Mr Smurf)
She isn't a natural blonde though is she? I swear I saw her somewhere with different hair coloour!
Mr Smurf
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by danny111)
She isn't a natural blonde though is she? I swear I saw her somewhere with different hair coloour!
Maybe she isn't that blonde, but I think it is her natural hair colour. IMO white girls are the only ones who can pull off blonde hair anyway, whether its dyed or natural.
youbonkers
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by sydney_watts)
Yeah sorry that was meant to mean *bleach blonde hair is an uncommon colour for English adults. I know fair hair is the traditional English hair colour (me being one of them), but truly white blonde hair is more common in countries like Sweden and Norway.
Mitsukino
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I have pale skin, but dark hair and dark eyes. So as most people do generally tend to like paleness with blonde hair/ blue eyes and dark hair and eyes on tanned skin, apparently I'm rather screwed.
Party55511
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm not that fussy as long as they are attractive.

If I had to chose, blue eyes and dark/brown hair every time.
AgentSushi
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Dumachi)
What is it about Hitler today.
It's TSR it's run and moderated by Nazi's :fuhrer:

True story
spiral87
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Blondes are my least favourite of the "typical" hair colours, I've never ever fancied a blonde girl. Prolly 'cause my mum is blonde.

Personally I'd go for very dark hair or redheads.
usernme_
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
these "studies" always have agendas
im sure if you have a google you will find some saying men find brunettes/redheads/back ect more attractive

apparently they like blondes as it shows signs of youth , infantileness , playfulness,, higher energy levels! why not just display thoes traits then when flirting
moonriver96
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Well, seeing as i have an olive skintone, dark hair and dark eyes, i certainly hope this isnt the case.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (860)
80.37%
Leave (210)
19.63%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed