Turn on thread page Beta

90s kids what was your favourite tv show growing up?? watch

ReputationRep:
    Anyone remember 'Budgie The Little Helicopter'?

Dat intro.

ReputationRep:
    I watched a lot of Spongebob, i loved shows like Dragon Ball Z and stuff. And cartoon network stuff like Johnny Bravo, and Cow and Chicken.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FanTesticles)
    yous must all be ******s cuz none of yous mentioned ChuckleVision.
    I thought Chucklevision was a given. I have their autographs

ReputationRep:
    Sister, sister and Sooty!!

ReputationRep:
    Not strictly a 90s kid (middle of '95) so mostly stuff like Teletubbies and Tweenies when I was little, and then stuff like Jungle Run, Arthur, Fairly Odd Parents, Mona the Vampire. I vaguely remember Yvon of the Yukon, though barely haha

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, use to watch alot of shows from CBBC, CITV, Cartoon Network and Nick etc. My favorite shows would be Ed, edd and eddy, Cramp Twins, Beyblade, Yu Gi Oh, Art Attack, My parents are aliens, Avatar, any other cool original cartoon network shows. Jungle Run and **** and Dom was also a great show to watch. Especially when there used to show "Boogies". Personally I grown out watching them when I was 14 years old. Time to move on to Adulthood, feels odd being in my twenties. Plenty of people changed but that happens. I hope I get into uni next year though inshallah.

ReputationRep:
    I was raised on Thomas the Tank Engine, Gladiators and Formula 1.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForensicShoe)
    Anyone remember 'Budgie The Little Helicopter'?
    Yes! I even had Budgie bedsheets.

Sabrina the Teenage Witch was a favourite. Also Fairly Odd Parents, Dexter's Lab, Art Attack, Recess, Rugrats, Power Rangers. There were others but I can't remember!

ReputationRep:
    Has to be The Fresh Prince and Power Rangers. Drake and Josh gets a mention as well, wish I could be as smooth as Drake!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maid Marian)
    Jungle Run and My Parents Are Aliens were my favourites.
    Oh my god, jungle run! I'd totally forgotten about that! Oh those monkey statues...

I quite liked Jumanji the cartoon version.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Tom and Jerry

ReputationRep:
    Everything on CN and Boomerang

ReputationRep:
    BODGER AND BADGER :O

ReputationRep:
    Art Attack
    Chucklevision
    Arthur
    Home Farm Twins
    Lizzie McGuire
    Blue Peter
    Even Stevens

The list goes on and on......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by timmy-scott)
    BODGER AND BADGER :O

Mashed Potato!!!

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    I loved Bernard's watch!

I remember:
    the smurfs
    The snorks ( on in the mornings)
    Jamie up on the roof (itv) / digin it when they had ferne cotton and des
    Kenene and kel (spelling? )
    Pokemon
    Digimon
    Power rangers in space and mighty morphing with Jason,alpha, zordon, Kimberly and billy
    Watched alot of Sabrina too
    The magic school bus

Probably watched too much tv :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Gotta be Sister Sister!!! 'GO HOME ROGER!'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Velour Fog)
    Also... Does anybody remember a kid's TV show on CBBC, where it was about this girl at school, who would turn into a big furry monster? She had pigtails. That's all I remember

Everyone thinks i'm insane when I say this... but I know this TV show existed!!! I just need the name of it. :'( I've been looking for it for years.
    Hi =]

Your question has probably already been answered but: Julia Jekyll and Harriet Hyde ring a bell

Hope that helps and hope you're well

xxx

ReputationRep:
    As for my favourite cartoons when I was younger: Ed, Edd and Eddy; Arthur; Hey Arnold; Scooby Doo; Barney; The Flintstones; Wacky Races; My Parents are Aliens; Jungle Run; The Queen's Nose; The Worst Witch; Sabrina the Teenage Witch; Tots TV; Rugrats... I could go on and on

Hope you're all well

I feel like seeing how many of these I can find on YouTube now

xxx

Poll
Do you have any savings?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.