Reply 61
Original post by Ingenting
Getting back's still a challenge- the conveyor only goes one way :frown:

Unlucky :frown:
Original post by OWN4G3
How's cricket going for you?

I love it.

Also gives me a reason to train.
Thing is, the UK media seem to think it is a sign of the oncoming apocalypse if the temperature goes anything above 26C and declare it a 'national emergency' and 'scorching temperatures'
Reply 64
Too hot and humid.
Reply 65
Original post by WhatDoIWrite
I love it.

Also gives me a reason to train.

So what is your specialty?

Mine personally is batting.
Reply 66
Glad it's raining tomorrow (Y) with a bit of thunder as well :smile:
Reply 67
Original post by Hypocrism
You what, which places start in August?!

Sorry, I mean I'm heading back to live by uni in under a month, which gives me 3 weeks before uni starts.
Reply 68
Original post by Ripper-Roo
Glad it's raining tomorrow (Y) with a bit of thunder as well :smile:

Oh the cricketers will love that for sure!(!)
Original post by OWN4G3
So what is your specialty?

Mine personally is batting.

Pace bowling. When I was younger and played with my older brother he would hardly ever let me bat resulting in me becoming extremely good at bowling and fielding but terrible well okay at batting. :redface:
Reply 70
Original post by metalthrashin'mad
I did that back in December 2010 when we had over a foot of snow. So. Much. Pain.

From one extreme to another. You are either sweltering, on rock hard ground in this heat or freezing cold with snow to contend with! Our games today seemed to be full of pain, someone in our team got shot in the breathing hole and ended up with a cut lip, another got shot in the back and had a nasty looking mark appear, somebody on the other team got hit in the neck and I got shot in the balls :frown: (arguably karma as last time I went, I shot some girl in the crotch, whoops :colondollar:).

Fun fun fun...in the sun sun sun...
Reply 71
Original post by WhatDoIWrite
Pace bowling. When I was younger and played with my older brother he would hardly ever let me bat resulting in me becoming extremely good at bowling and fielding but terrible well okay at batting. :redface:

Cool, I do spin bowls and can get a couple of people out, occasionally.
Reply 72
Flood warnings for tomorrow?

Original post by Ndella
Probably 5th of September - the sixth form and the new year 7s usually start earlier than the rest of the school -_-

How about you? :smile:

Same :tongue:
Reply 74
Original post by Blueray2
Same :tongue:

I just got a letter from the school about enrolement day on the 4th. No idea what to drop :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending