Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ICheer4Venom)
    I was thinking the exact same thing with child nursing, can't find anything to do with it online either xx
    I can't find anything online to do with holidays what so ever. & didn't want to mention anything in my interview incase it looked like I hadn't done research (even tho I had & there's bugger all). I'm trying to sort my student finance out which is stressful in itself.

Has anyone received their welcome pack or anything yet?? I'm still waiting!

ReputationRep:
    Iv not received my welcome pack yet, and iv looked for stuff on holidays and there's nothing I think we get about 7 weeks though but don't know exact dates

ReputationRep:
    I wish I knew the exact dates, and yeah I'm still waiting on my welcome pack too, it's frustrating me! Haha

ReputationRep:
    What accommodation is everyone going for if you're staying on campus?

ReputationRep:
    I got my welcome back not yesterday the day before because i was away all day and then I opened it in the evening and they have an accommodation form and stuff I've applied for chancellors, graduates and founders

ReputationRep:
    I got mine the other day too, starting to get excited now!! Ahh right ok I'll either put those ones down or forest court en-suit

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone. I applied for September this year but was no places left so they told me to apply for April. Which I would have done in the first place if I knew there was still places. I'm waiting to see if I get a place :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leanneg86)
    Hi everyone. I applied for September this year but was no places left so they told me to apply for April. Which I would have done in the first place if I knew there was still places. I'm waiting to see if I get a place :/
    I applied for September to and I want April so I've swapped 😃 I had my interview good luck x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leanneg86)
    Have you heard back from them yet I'm still waiting on a decision x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know there accommodation?

ReputationRep:
    Hey Luce yeah I've got mine 106 Dewhurst, Founders Court! wbu? X

ReputationRep:
    Mines Holt 011, Chancellor’s Court! I can't wait to go now! x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ICheer4Venom)
    Yay can't wait! Not long to go now! X
    I'm starting on the children's nursing course this month as well, see ya there x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kirsty_29)
    I'm starting Children's nursing April 2014 too so i will be with you Cheer4Venom x
    I'm starting Children's nursing then as well! x

ReputationRep:
    Dead excited! Hope to see you all there! has everyone got all their stuff sorted for moving then? X

ReputationRep:
    Yeah Iv got most of my stuff just a few bits left, you?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I am starting Childrens Nursing April 2014 too There is a good few of us now of the course isnt there!! How far are you all travelling?

Amy xxx

ReputationRep:
    Hi I've been waiting five months now for a response after my interview as anyone been in the same position as me really worried now that they'll reject me after all this time !!! X

ReputationRep:
    Hi MellyBee!! Sorry to hear you are still waiting, but I am pretty certain you have got a brilliant chance considering you have been waiting so long or I would imagine you would either of been offered a reserve place (if Edge Hill offer those) or had a definate no by now. It must be so horrible waiting so long when its this close to the course starting. I waited about 3 or 4 months to find out from Chester and was only offered a reserve place in July 13 for the Sept 13 start, but I had already been offered an Edge Hill place in the May, although it just meant having to wait nearly a year until this April 14 intake. Keep your hopes up!! Everytime I see you post I hope its with some good news on a place but im sure you will hear soon enough. They are still doing last minute interviews at the minute so I should say you would hear in a couple of weeks for definate, altho that may leave it fine for being able to start end of April but even a September 14 start will fly by. The child nursing courses are just so competitive as you know, but you must of certainly impressed them for them to still be waiting to make a decision.

Fingers crossed for you!! xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ammo87)
    Hi MellyBee!! Sorry to hear you are still waiting, but I am pretty certain you have got a brilliant chance considering you have been waiting so long or I would imagine you would either of been offered a reserve place (if Edge Hill offer those) or had a definate no by now. It must be so horrible waiting so long when its this close to the course starting. I waited about 3 or 4 months to find out from Chester and was only offered a reserve place in July 13 for the Sept 13 start, but I had already been offered an Edge Hill place in the May, although it just meant having to wait nearly a year until this April 14 intake. Keep your hopes up!! Everytime I see you post I hope its with some good news on a place but im sure you will hear soon enough. They are still doing last minute interviews at the minute so I should say you would hear in a couple of weeks for definate, altho that may leave it fine for being able to start end of April but even a September 14 start will fly by. The child nursing courses are just so competitive as you know, but you must of certainly impressed them for them to still be waiting to make a decision.

Fingers crossed for you!! xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you so much managed to cheer me up again ammo lol !! Hoping and praying even if I get April 2015 I don't care as long as I get one lol x x x

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.