Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

To the guys(girls too :P): what do you think of me? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willum Infanta)
    Reverse searching came back with nothing - you're free to make everyone jealous of your looks OP

She's not on your level
    :rolleyes:

(Original post by Nerd2)
    You're too nice.

I am not trying to offend you hear or anything, just thought I'd say something I've noticed. I've noticed that a lot of girls exaggerate how pretty average looking girls are, my theory is that they do this to make themselves feel better about the way they look.

Once again, I mean no offensive by this.
    Nah, I understand that. Personally though, if I don't think someone is pretty, I won't comment on their looks at all. I think OP is very attractive - lovely face, pretty hair, beautiful smile, big brown eyes. Physically, I think she's very hot. Looks are subjective so perhaps we just have different tastes. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    You sound like you'd be a nice person, probably easy to talk to, but very chatty/loud/extroverted and people would need to be wary about what they say around you. Huge assumption, but I know girls who look like you and have similar personalities - from what you describe.

You're pretty and this may be taken the wrong way, you look young. I do think you're looking for validation though.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, you're ****ing stunning. Now get over yourself. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eliza.anne)
    Don't roll your eyes, madam. She looks like she's 15 or something :rolleyes:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    The girl in the pic, whether or not it's really you, is very attractive. If you're looking for a number, then at least 7/10.

Hope that helps...

ReputationRep:
    Only from behind.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dumachi)
    Eliza is right though

She is at least a 7 out if 10

Her features are very good, her teeth are white and she has great facial symmetry.

Nah, I understand that. Personally though, if I don't think someone is pretty, I won't comment on their looks at all. I think OP is very attractive - lovely face, pretty hair, beautiful smile, big brown eyes. Physically, I think she's very hot. Looks are subjective so perhaps we just have different tastes. :dontknow:
    Fair enough, maybe my judgement is harsh compared to others. Just out of curiosity would you rate this girl:

I would say 8.5/10

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nerd2)
    Fair enough, maybe my judgement is harsh compared to others. Just out of curiosity would you rate this girl:

I would say 8.5/10
    I'm crap with ratings out of 10. She's undoubtedly absolutely stunning though.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nerd2)

I would say 8.5/10
    About 7

With no make up id guess a 6

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nerd2)
    Just out of curiosity would you rate this girl:

I would say 8.5/10
    You win for posting a picture of a corrie girl :lol: 10/10 for that.

OP is clearly gorgeous. But it's what's on the inside that counts. :ninja:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    I'm crap with ratings out of 10. She's undoubtedly absolutely stunning though.
    6ish.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Final Fantasy)
    6ish.
    SIX. Gawddamn you have some high standards. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by satisfcation)
    What is that meant to mean

wow really I just turned 17

Thank you

Yes and I'm Brazilian

Why do you think I sound annoying?

oooh Brazillian!! Hola Chica!! como estas?

(Original post by -Neuro-)

Here fishy fishy fishy.....here fishy fishy fishy......

You are very pretty by the way. Hair, smile and nose :yy:
      Some serious Adobe Editing going on here.
      • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
      SIX. Gawddamn you have some high standards. :lol:
      What do you think you are, be truthful.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Dumachi)
      What do you think you are, be truthful.
      Oh lawdy let's not go into that. :lol: I'm not derailing OP's thread anymore. :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
      HONEST ANSWER PLEASE

I was just wondering if you find me attractive or pretty. I dont think i am :/ Am I just cute? Am I ugly? Am I average? Am I gorgeous? If you are a guy would you date me? What things can I do to improve my look? Which picture do you like the best? Best features?

My personality is kind of cute, flirty, creative, random, I'm the kind of girl who will yell out something weird like heeeey macerena when it gets dead silent, i'm happy and always laughing and smiling. I'm always one to give more than I get and do my best to help out anyone whenever they need it. A negative is sometimes I get lost in a world of fantasy.

haha sorryyy I am just really bored today . Thank you
      stop being a ****, honestly I hate attention seekers
      • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
      Oh lawdy let's not go into that. :lol: I'm not derailing OP's thread anymore. :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
      HONEST ANSWER PLEASE

I was just wondering if you find me attractive or pretty. I dont think i am :/ Am I just cute? Am I ugly? Am I average? Am I gorgeous? If you are a guy would you date me? What things can I do to improve my look? Which picture do you like the best? Best features?

My personality is kind of cute, flirty, creative, random, I'm the kind of girl who will yell out something weird like heeeey macerena when it gets dead silent, i'm happy and always laughing and smiling. I'm always one to give more than I get and do my best to help out anyone whenever they need it. A negative is sometimes I get lost in a world of fantasy.

you are hot as ****

ReputationRep:
      Cute smile and come to bed eyes. Plus you look like you've got nice boobs... 7.5/10

HONEST ANSWER PLEASE

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.