Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unibound2013)
    Hiii I'm flat 217!! No but ive heard amazing things about it!!! I hope they do a freshers thing there!! Have you been?
    Hiya! Yeah I always go there! Don't think they will do a freshers thing but I'm sure lots of people will want to go there. I will be going cos its my fave club. where are you moving from?

ReputationRep:
    Hiii I'm flat 217!! No but ive heard amazing things about it!!! I hope they do a freshers thing there!! Have you been?
    I'm in 226!

And I've never been to Fabric but I hear it's pretty crazy!

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody want to swap their place at Stamford St for my place at Moonraker? I'd prefer to be nearer Strand Campus.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harrietrose1)
    Yeah me too, I guess I'll meet my flat mates when I move in! Decided I'm going to move in on the 15th. Sweet I'll pm you my face book name so add me if you want its probably easier to message on there! x
    Yeah okay, thanks! x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi! Anyone in room 160?

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys! I am so glad to find others staying at moonraker this year! So nervous but excited i'm en suite room 21 something! is anyone near me? Feeling slightly clueless being dropped off into the unknown!!
    Hey, I'm in 216! So we"ll probably be near each other

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.