Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    how can I get my reading list? I start to panic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GBee0000)
    I can make curry, I'm an okay cook actually!
    It's just me then who's useless in the kitchen I would love to try your curry!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GBee0000)
    Everyone seems so informed, I have no idea about events going on and Fresher's week etc, how is everyone finding out these things?? Been sent my reading list but haven't ordered anything yet. Is anyone doing an Archaeology course?
    I barely have any idea what's going on either :confused: The little I do know is from joining the UCL Freshers group on Facebook.

ReputationRep:
    Have you already got the invitation email to ISOP?

ReputationRep:
    I didn't receive anything from UCL. Is the pre-enrollment in the same email with the ISOP registration?

ReputationRep:
    neither did I

ReputationRep:
    did you hear about any building site near our house?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dumitra)
    did you hear about any building site near our house?
    I was in London on Sunday and went to walk around near schafer and there didn't seem to be any building work at all, the work that was going on was on a building opposite ours and that looks to have been finished

ReputationRep:
    just curious.... did you post this on UCL freshers fb as well?

ReputationRep:
    just curious.... did you post this on UCL freshers fb as well?
    Yep, same question got asked

ReputationRep:
    ok.

ReputationRep:
    this has been posted on the schafer house fb page, but I will post here too. I found it really helpful.
    http://www.uclsingaporesociety.com/u...st_16april.pdf

page 34-35 is about schafer house. bear in mind this is written by students, so it tends to be more realistic.

ReputationRep:
    this has been posted on the schafer house fb page, but I will post here too. I found it really helpful.

page 34-35 is about schafer house. bear in mind this is written by students, so it tends to be more realistic.
    Thanks for posting that. Good to hear that the rules on blu-tack aren't imposed strictly. I have about 50 posters I want to put up

ReputationRep:

Haha I like the part about Schafer being very lax on rules and security! All the rules sent by UCL seemed ridiculously strict!

ReputationRep:
    http://uclu.org/about-uclu/welcome-festival-2013

Only just looked at this page, our freshers ball is at the Ministry of Sound?!?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi

Reading the previous messages on this thread, shafer house sounds like fun place to be!! I'll probably arrive around the 19th just in time for ISOP

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Garam128)
    Hi

Reading the previous messages on this thread, shafer house sounds like fun place to be!! I'll probably arrive around the 19th just in time for ISOP
    it is a great place. we have all the facilities ( like laundry room, which most of the houses don't have) and courtyard. I am over the moon because of that.
    you should get some sleep as soon as you get there. at 19.00 is the boat party for isop students, if you'd like to join.

where are you from?

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,

Can't wait to move in - i'm going to be studying human sciences. Is anyone else also studying human sciences?
    Also, what fresher events is everyone planning on going to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellie894)
    http://uclu.org/about-uclu/welcome-festival-2013

Only just looked at this page, our freshers ball is at the Ministry of Sound?!?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Amazing, right?!

(Original post by Betherella93)
    Hi everyone,

Can't wait to move in - i'm going to be studying human sciences. Is anyone else also studying human sciences?
    Also, what fresher events is everyone planning on going to.
    The acoustic night looks good, other than that I've not really looked at UCL's freshers events. I bought a couple tickets for clubs though. What about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lynz_)
    Amazing, right?!

The acoustic night looks good, other than that I've not really looked at UCL's freshers events. I bought a couple tickets for clubs though. What about you?

Yea i've only just started looking the UCLU events but the acoustic night and a few others look quite good. I haven't bought any tickets yet thinking of Fiesta at KOKO,and the neon glove rave but other than that i'm not sure. What tickets have you bought?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.