Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Did I scare him by telling him I was in love with him? Watch

• TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    He's been online again now twice on the whatsapp it's just driving me crazy him taking forever to reply I mean even if he said he changed his mind I just want to hear something it's better than hearing nothing at all. I don't or he's just taking it all in .
    I'm so tempted text him. Will I text him asking how the concert went .
    Lol you don't care about the stupid concert, there's more important matters to discuss!

I couldn't wait any longer I texted him asking how the concert went. He was online for like a second then went offline.

ReputationRep:
    you told him how you felt and for most people that's a really big step to take and it takes a lot of courage. if he has been lying about how he felt then he isn't worth it. just remember you stayed true to your feelings and yourself, don't be ashamed of yourself. chin up girl.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    I couldn't wait any longer I texted him asking how the concert went. He was online for like a second then went offline.
    What a ****... probably chatting up someone on that dating site. Don't bother with him for now, let him contact you, don't come across as desperate for an ********. It's late, sleep it off.

(Original post by Final Fantasy)
    What a ****... probably chatting up someone on that dating site. Don't bother with him for now, let him contact you, don't come across as desperate for an ********. It's late, sleep it off.
    He's not online on the site I just checked I can still like search even though I deleted my profile. He only like went back on Friday and today.

He replied now finally he didn't mention anything about the message so I guess he wasn't scared off then. Just replied about the concert. Will I say something like hope I didn't scare you with the first message or ask was the message ok.
    At least I know he's still talking to me.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    He replied now finally he didn't mention anything about the message so I guess he wasn't scared off then. Just replied about the concert. Will I say something like hope I didn't scare you with the first message or ask was the message ok.
    At least I know he's still talking to me.
    Forget about that message. Say it later on. Don't mention it now. Carry on talking and see how it goes. Good Luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I'll leave it until I see him hope I still soon. I'll leave it a while before replying think he's gone sleep now anyway don't really want another waiting to reply thing for a while I'll text him back tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    Totally let him talk to you first. I know waiting for him to talk first is horrible but so is waiting for him to reply to your message. At least if he talks first you know he wants to talk. If he doesn't talk to you then sack his good-for-nothing ass off.

You should start following him around in a wedding dress. Now THAT would scare him.

(Original post by yazgilbert)
    Totally let him talk to you first. I know waiting for him to talk first is horrible but so is waiting for him to reply to your message. At least if he talks first you know he wants to talk. If he doesn't talk to you then sack his good-for-nothing ass off.
    Oh he has replied already I mean I'm texting him back tomorrow sometime he just told me how it went. He didn't mention anything about the message I sent as I just asked about the concert. I guess he's okay with the message then if he was scared off I guess he wouldn't reply at all or something.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Oh he has replied already I mean I'm texting him back tomorrow sometime he just told me how it went. He didn't mention anything about the message I sent as I just asked about the concert. I guess he's okay with the message then if he was scared off I guess he wouldn't reply at all or something.
    Don't delude yourself, if he was okay with the message he would have said something about it. Since he's ignored it, something is wrong, he probably doesn't feel the same way and is a two-faced lying piece of scum.

You need to be more assertive next time. Tomorrow get things straightened out once and for all.

ReputationRep:
    Don't delude yourself, if he was okay with the message he would have said something about it. Since he's ignored it, something is wrong, he probably doesn't feel the same way and is a two-faced lying piece of scum.

I totally agree with this. If the lad felt the same way about you he would have said something about you feeling that way, but he didn't. Get rid of his lying ass before he plays you for a fool.

I'll wait until we meet up if we meet up again and bring it up then instead think I'd rather ask him face to face .

I'll see if he's still talking to me in the same way as well. He seems like he is.
    Is it better to ask him face to face? or say it in the next message as well as replying. At the end will I say" were you okay with that previous message I sent just wondering?"
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    I'll see if he's still talking to me in the same way as well. He seems like he is.
    Is it better to ask him face to face? or say it in the next message as well as replying. At the end will I say" were you okay with that previous message I sent just wondering?"
    Best to get this sorted face-to-face, that way he can't avoid it and you will get some answers. Go see him tomorrow. If it's not possible to meet up, then message him to ask what the hell is going on.

Best to get this sorted face-to-face, that way he can't avoid it and you will get some answers. Go see him tomorrow. If it's not possible to meet up, then message him to ask what the hell is going on.
    Yeah I'll leave the message until I see him and bring it up then. He has a match on tomorrow told me this a few days ago he's normally at a match every Sunday. I hope he wants to meet after. We haven't met up in a week but he has said he misses me.

He hasn't text me back since my reply and he's been online the whatsapp loads of times it's so annoying.
    Do you think he's avoiding me? or just forgot an will reply later? I know sometimes he does forget.

And he's been on the dating site again it's getting me worried.

He sent me this text now "I'm going to be honest pet. This is scaring me how fast things are going with us . I really had no intention of getting into a relationship until I met you. I dunno what it is. I'm afraid of hurting you and myself I'm just confused"

I text him back saying I may have said the whole love thing in the heat if the moment and asked to meet up.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 23, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.