Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spiral87)
    What do you usually order? I always find myself sticking to the same foods every time, the very thought makes my mouth water :coma:

Nope Truth be told, I don't hate eggs or omelettes, I just don't enjoy eating them. It seems a real chore to eat. Y'know, I'd eat one egg if I had something to go with it, but any more than that and it becomes sickly.

You should try marmalade! It's hardly any different to strawberry or raspberry jam really, I expected something very orangey and bitter when I tasted it for the first time in maybe 10 years, but it was nothing like that at all.

Oooh yeah, it is, you notice sweet things become sweeter over time. For example, I used to be able to demolish chocolate gateauxs and all kinds of cakes and now they seem kind of sickly
    I usually get egg fried rice or vegetable singapore noodles with vegetable spring rolls. Egg fried rice is probably my favourite dish even though it seems really plain. What do you like to get?

Yeah I know what you mean. Too much egg makes me nauseous.
    And the other thing with eggs is that I can't eat them boiled, only scrambled or fried.
    They taste better ten times when eaten with something though, I agree.

I'll probably like Marmalade then c:

Ugh, yeah. Every supermarket I go to sells ridiculously sweet cakes. I wonder what makes them think painfully sweet equals tasty :rolleyes:

All this talk about food has made me so hungry :lol:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 8, 2013
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.