Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    What people need to realise is that both Israel/Palestine are horrible, backward, murdering states and that the best way forward is not support neither and mind our own business.

But to answer the OP I'd probably assume the person was an irrational Neo-con and/or Jewish.

ReputationRep:
    All this nonsense would honestly have moved along a lot more

if Iran would stop playing poker and nuked Israel, then we could of had a world war and finished this.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    I would like to know more than a simple statement really. I can understand that moving many Isrealis from the West Bank would really displace them, so I am understanding and sympathetic to them, but I support Palestine all the way!

ReputationRep:
    I would avoid them completely.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wag12k12dunkno)
    If palestine had the technology and firepower they would be indiscriminate. It's not israels fault palestinian terrorists ( e.g elected government such as hamas) Fire rockets from schools and mosques on purpose.
    lol there is absolutely no proof of rockets getting fired from schools and mosques.
    And by the way, Hamas wasn't elected, he basically elected himself. The poll wasn't representative of the Palestinian population.
    Here's some proof and I quote: "In 2007, the voting system was changed by Presidential Decree to abolish the constituency seats, and also prohibiting parties from contesting the election which did not acknowledge the PLO's right to represent the Palestinian people. An opinion poll suggested that a majority of Palestinians supported the change, while Hamas called it illegal."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yaboy)
    All this nonsense would honestly have moved along a lot more

if Iran would stop playing poker and nuked Israel, then we could of had a world war and finished this.
    you think you're the first person to believe their war was justified?
    every war in every era is represented not as a war, but as self-defense homicidal maniacs. What we should try is to figure out not who wins or loses but how to clear this up in the most peaceful and humane way possible. War is only a waste of lives, money and time.

ReputationRep:
    "Why?" Same for those who support Palestine. I don't care who you support really. Both said have a valid argument to make.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.