Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    A lot of girls speaking out and saying if it happened to them , they would leave.

Ok, as a guy, I know they are completely wrong lmao. Reality is, girls fall for these stuff because they don't know that they are being ignored. When you talk to a girl for ages (and she likes you) and you immediately stop talking to them for some reason, maybe even for a day - they get mind ****ed and start over thinking for no reason. They are also start to miss them and get paranoid. Isn't this right girls? Tell me that I am wrong, because this is completely true.

If you are constantly there for her, she would most likely get bored. You will get friendzoned and you were being a "nice guy". I too believe nice guys finish last.

So yea.. Don't hate the player, hate the game.

OP ignoring them works but there is an obvious a limit. I do it as well and majority of the time it works. Note, girls also do it to guys and it works.

ReputationRep:
    Depends what shes like buttt dont ignore her too much.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Me personally i'd think wtf and do the same

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IlexBlue)
    Anyone who uses the /10 scale immediately drops into the negatives regardless of what they look like.
    Too bad then, every guy uses it. I guess they don't do it in front of you and most likely with their guy friends only.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    Depends if she's a sket fam. If she texts you back in the next 12 hours then she's wifey material.
    we're part of the same friendship group so she had my friends contact me because I ignored her texts lmao apparently she doesn't know why im ignoring her

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a chinese loser)
    Too bad then, every guy uses it. I guess they don't do it in front of you and most likely with their guy friends only.
    Just because you're a shallow asshat doesn't mean every other guy in the world is, you know.

ReputationRep:
    I think ignoring someone would work in the short-term, but do it too long or too often and they'd go meh..not worth my time

ReputationRep:
    somebody pleaseee answerr this, im so connfused? once youve figured out your bf is possesive and voilent after years, what do you do?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 11, 2013
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.