Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ebony19)
    I believe the phrase is once you go black you don't go back
    Forgot I posted on this lol. Um...well I dunno I have only heard it used with never not with don't but hey ho. They both mean the same xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by christopher23)
    Halle Berry is engaged/married to a Caucasian male
    She is mixed race, not black. Her biological mother is white. She is not a black woman so she doesn't count.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bassetts)
    I'm sure that phrase applies to non-black women who have sex with a black man. Does it apply when the genders are reversed?
    Ask whoever said it first...

But 'work'? It's a theory not a machine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lucine.B)
    Forgot I posted on this lol. Um...well I dunno I have only heard it used with never not with don't but hey ho. They both mean the same xD
    poop.docx

I win

Unless you meant once you go black you never go lil wayne

ReputationRep:
    Walking through an urban area with one of those is just asking to get battered. You may aswell wear a clan outfit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ebony19)
    poop.docx

I win

Unless you meant once you go black you never go lil wayne
    Hehe :congrats: Though it does seem to show both but either way not bothered I guess I'm just used to saying never its now stuck lolz

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nerimon18)
    She is mixed race, not black. Her biological mother is white. She is not a black woman so she doesn't count.
    LOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Norman Tebbit)
    Walking through an urban area with one of those is just asking to get battered. You may aswell wear a clan outfit.
    One of those? We are people you know. Not objects or animals. Why describe so insultingly?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm a black female & I've only ever dated white men. I find black guys are only ever interested in white women. I would however continue dating white men, but preferably date someone who understands my roots/culture. Such a chore/mission trying to get someone of a different race to like different foods, & not be greeted with "That's gross/looks nasty"! *rolleyes*

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DancinBallerina)
    I'm a black female & I've only ever dated white men. I find black guys are only ever interested in white women. I would however continue dating white men, but preferably date someone who understands my roots/culture. Such a chore/mission trying to get someone of a different race to like different foods, & not be greeted with "That's gross/looks nasty"! *rolleyes*

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Really? That's awful! My boyfriend made us go to get Caribbean food last week. And he loves the cultural differences (and similarities) we have. Maybe I'm just lucky :confused:

And my boyfriend is white. I am black. The only issues we have are from other people.

(Original post by Sarky)
    Really? That's awful! My boyfriend made us go to get Caribbean food last week. And he loves the cultural differences (and similarities) we have. Maybe I'm just lucky :confused:

And my boyfriend is white. I am black. The only issues we have are from other people.
    Yes, I remember dating one twit 18months ago & my Dad cooked Jamaican rice & peas, with Roast pork, & salad. Bloke turned round & said "That's disgusting" - I thought WTF???? I think you're very lucky indeed because I am yet to find a bloke who will appreciate the cultural differences! YET they're quite happy to "date" me!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I remember dating one twit 18months ago & my Dad cooked Jamaican rice & peas, with Roast pork, & salad. Bloke turned round & said "That's disgusting" - I thought WTF???? I think you're very lucky indeed because I am yet to find a bloke who will appreciate the cultural differences! YET they're quite happy to "date" me!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh wow my mouth is watering imagining that food! He sounds like a complete tool. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    No .

(Original post by Sarky)
    Oh wow my mouth is watering imagining that food! He sounds like a complete tool. :mad:
    My mouth is watering just thinking about it lol. But yes, complete & utter tool, yet when his mum invited me round for dinner, I went & ate the food. Wasn't that nice but still ate it to be polite.

So from then on, I always try to gauge if the bloke is appreciative of my culture which is important to me. If you don't like JA food/culture, it's byebye from me!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm black and go for white guys. Not like I don't go for black guys either. I do prefer white guys. Maybe it's to break the generalisation and stereotype.

But, black girls (the stereotypical black guys) are nasty little things. They are so aggressive, loud and intimidating - so repulsive. Don't know why you would wanna date one of those things.

It's a good thing I'm gay

What do white guys think about a black women's hair (natural hair)? I like white guys but I think they might not like my hair .... also are they turned off by braids/weaves ? Do they like dark skin women or just like the lighter skinned ones??

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You proud of only ever dating white men? :clap2: No, black guys are not only ever interested in white women. If you say that then you are lying to yourself.

(Original post by Blutooth)
    You proud of only ever dating white men? :clap2: No, black guys are not only ever interested in white women. If you say that then you are lying to yourself.
    :rolleyes: think you've misunderstood what I meant!

I don't care what race a man is; he could be purple for all I care, if he was nice and etc, then I'd date him. I just so happen to end up dating white men. I would never say no to dating a black guy, the black guys I do know date primarily white girls. Just their preference which I hold no judgement against them for.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    But, black girls (the stereotypical black guys) are nasty little things. They are so aggressive, loud and intimidating - so repulsive. Don't know why you would wanna date one of those things.
    The ones you know might be, but that isn't typical

ReputationRep:
    I've always been under the impression they do but most white guys don't like black girls

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 14, 2014
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.