Girls: Would you find this guy 'interesting' Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
You sound hot! I did martial arts as a kid for years. Your musical side seems cute, mostly the nerdiness. So are you hot?
surely hotness can't be defined by me, hotness is personal preferance people have told me i'm good looking yes, but i don't go out of my way and flaunt the "i'm hot" thing
Anonymous #3
Report 5 years ago
surely hotness can't be defined by me, hotness is personal preferance people have told me i'm good looking yes, but i don't go out of my way and flaunt the "i'm hot" thing
I don't like if people say I'm hot, prefer accepting and admitting "cute." So what do you need help with?
Anonymous #1
I don't like if people say I'm hot, prefer accepting and admitting "cute." So what do you need help with?
i'm not sure what you meant by that phrase, my reason for making this thread was to find out whether a random group of females just based on my activites that i do would find me interesting, i do prefer being called cute than hot
Anonymous #4
Report 5 years ago
All your hobbies are totally fine, even the salsa, i mean if you wanna shake your bootay go ahead! (though im not quite sure many people actually salsa anymore?)
anyway, someone cant define who you are just off your hobbies, the way people are attracted(even for friends) is through your mannerisms and the way you talk, act, etc.
i met my best friend from singing along to a song we both knew in highschool and my other best friend we both met on a game we used to have interest in.

You seem like a cool guy just kinda be more outgoing i guess? And make an effort? (I skimmed the thread 'cause my phone was acting up so sorry if i missed some points). The only way youre current situation will change is if you make it, not hobby wise.
If you get me? I never make sense
Anonymous #3
Report 5 years ago
i'm not sure what you meant by that phrase, my reason for making this thread was to find out whether a random group of females just based on my activites that i do would find me interesting, i do prefer being called cute than hot
Oh cool, it depends if you talk about them and share similar interests
Anonymous #3
Report 5 years ago
Why not teach the stuff you know or go to clubs for it?
Anonymous #3
Report 5 years ago
I'd try to do some hobbies of the bf if it seemed interesting/ fun...
frowardbarnacle
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I think my pessimistic misanthropy would crush your salsa-dancing soul but there's a girl for you out there somewhere!
bluebell_flames
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Personally, I wouldn't, purely on the basis that none of these particularly interest me. Which leads on to a far more important point: every girl will have different interests, so don't try to develop interests purely on the basis of girls finding you interesting! Just be yourself (apologies for the cliche, but it's true)
Anonymous #1
All your hobbies are totally fine, even the salsa, i mean if you wanna shake your bootay go ahead! (though im not quite sure many people actually salsa anymore?)
anyway, someone cant define who you are just off your hobbies, the way people are attracted(even for friends) is through your mannerisms and the way you talk, act, etc.
i met my best friend from singing along to a song we both knew in highschool and my other best friend we both met on a game we used to have interest in.

You seem like a cool guy just kinda be more outgoing i guess? And make an effort? (I skimmed the thread 'cause my phone was acting up so sorry if i missed some points). The only way youre current situation will change is if you make it, not hobby wise.
If you get me? I never make sense
You don't "shake your bootay in Salsa and i did it not cos it's popular but cos i wanted to learn Salsa for a year (kinda goes with my hopeless romantic dream vision thing i have going on)
Why not teach the stuff you know or go to clubs for it?
Cos i'm now where near good enough to teach guitar or salsa to anyone
Vixen47
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I find anyone interesting once I get inside their minds.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by punchofsalt)
This OP, THIS.
If it's a girlfriend you're looking for, committing to too many hobbies may scare her that she won't get to spend much time with you, if she doesn't have many herself. I notice lots of couples actually have very few common interests or interests in general, impressive as they are. On the extreme side, i once knew a guy who tried to single himself out too hard by telling all the girls it was his ambition to be a sniper, nobody seriously talked to him since, and considering he was quite popular. Until today he still has no girlfriend but continues to chase after his unattainable dream and picks hobbies that relate to it.
I'm not that bad, i'm at university, it's a place to try new things, once i graduate i'll most likley only being two things - guitar and Salsa (providing i'm still in the same location)
scrotgrot
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I think that's a good range of activities but you might be like me and doing them to fill a void in your life
Anonymous #4
Report 5 years ago
You don't "shake your bootay in Salsa and i did it not cos it's popular but cos i wanted to learn Salsa for a year (kinda goes with my hopeless romantic dream vision thing i have going on)

Cos i'm now where near good enough to teach guitar or salsa to anyone
I have to say, thats rather adorable aha
Anonymous #1
(Original post by scrotgrot)
I think that's a good range of activities but you might be like me and doing them to fill a void in your life
I have to say, thats rather adorable aha
What part?
Anonymous #4
Report 5 years ago
What part?
The fact that you do it 'cause you're a hopeless romantic ^^
battycatlady
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hopeless romantic <3 so yes haha :P
Anonymous #1
The fact that you do it 'cause you're a hopeless romantic ^^
(Original post by battycatlady)
Hopeless romantic <3 so yes haha :P
I'm a textbook hopeless romantic, playing otu "fairytale" senarios in my head doing thing that could come across as romantic "just beacuse"
summer26
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Ok so this is going to be a slightly selfish type thread, but there is method in my madness, i have a problem with self-confidence beacuse i don't think i'm "unqiue", i'm trying out some different methods to help be boost it, although crude; getting opinons from random people (although not the ideal way to boost confidence) is something i'm trying

Anyway, i'm a 21 year old guy at uni and i do a few activities

- I practise a Martial Art (Aikido)
- I play guitar (electric)
- I have a interest in horse riding and last year i did take lessons (can't afford it right now)
- I do Rock climbing
- I take Salsa dancing lessons
- I'm a geek at heart and groud of it
- Hopeless romantic
- I OCCASIONALLY sing

So just based on those activities if i were to come upto you in a bar or something engage in conversation and drop one or more of these activites in would you still be intrested (i mean in a general sense not just in a sexual / realationship way)
Of course! Although most women are not really interested in getting to know the men they meet at bars, maybe If you come up to women in the places that you often go, like campus or restaurants etc, I'm pretty sure they would find you interesting.
Anonymous #3
Report 5 years ago
So you only do those things to attract girls?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel GCSE Maths Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - feeling positive (537)
26.41%
The paper was reasonable (885)
43.53%
Not feeling great about that exam (397)
19.53%
It was TERRIBLE (214)
10.53%

Watched Threads