Starting to hate women. Watch

katyness
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by WGR)
If I could meet lots of people I'd consider giving it one more try, nothing to lose after all but meeting people is virtually impossible if you don't go to university.
I understand.
Aniaa
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
my slutty friend goes out with an autistic boy even though she makes fun of another autistic boy.

Is your sickness really visible?
WGR
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by Aniaa)
my slutty friend goes out with an autistic boy even though she makes fun of another autistic boy.

Is your sickness really visible?
No, that's the problem. if it were obvious people would be more sympathetic. Everyone just thinks I'm a weirdo/*******.
Aniaa
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by WGR)
No, that's the problem. if it were obvious people would be more sympathetic. Everyone just thinks I'm a weirdo/*******.
she didnt knew he had authism. SHe only found out when she was already in love with him and after he unvirgined her.
Maybe you should try keeping it as a secret?
ohmygosh!
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Isn't it acceptable for women to say they hate all men from time to time, so why is it a big deal when a man says this?
WGR
Rep:
?
(Original post by Aniaa)
she didnt knew he had authism. SHe only found out when she was already in love with him and after he unvirgined her.
Maybe you should try keeping it as a secret?
I can't hide my personality
Chihiro95
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by WGR)
I don't really understand what the problem is. You're sick of women rejecting you romantically/sexually because of your autism so now you hate all women?
Bassetts
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by WGR)
I thought about that, in fact I know the people at the agency where it's shot and I even know one of the people on the show. However imagine if those people who bullied and made fun of me at school saw me on some programme for undateable virgins. They would have a field day. My only consolation would be that they laugh so hard that hey choke to death on their food. Besides it seems to be more aimed at the more obvious autists. My issues are so mild that nobody notices unless they get to know me deeply. I've had girls say I was good looking and approach me but as soon as I start talking they lose all interest.
Have you been diagnosed or are you self-diagnosing? I think I might have mild autism but most people have viewed me as shy/depressed/creepy/antisocial/lacking confidence.
WGR
Rep:
?
(Original post by Bassetts)
Have you been diagnosed or are you self-diagnosing? I think I might have mild autism but most people have viewed me as shy/depressed/creepy/antisocial/lacking confidence.
Nope, went to great ormond street got the papers and everything.
Aniaa
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by WGR)
oh come on...I am sure you are more than just an autistic boy. Just try to emphasize your other qualities rather than concerning around your sickness.
neal95
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I'm starting to think I should distance myself again. Never get to attached to a girl all what they do is hurt you. You don't need them, focus on football, your studies, loads of other stuff. Don't idolise them, if oh have to make them an object. Be comfortable with disposing of them because that's what they will do to you when they find someone better! Always be cynical!
l'etranger
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
The worst thing about women is when they try to drag you clubbing and demand answers as to why you don't drink.
neal95
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
These women aren't loyal. They are as bad as the men all they want is a quick shag. I haven't got time for their emotional games they can **** themselves I know what's important in my life
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (104)
19.01%
The paper was reasonable (275)
50.27%
Not feeling great about that exam... (109)
19.93%
It was TERRIBLE (59)
10.79%

Watched Threads