The Student Room Group

How many times do you look at yourself in the mirror?

Scroll to see replies

I generally try and avoid looking in mirrors >_< So far today I have only looked in the mirror once.
Original post by Ruthless Dutchman
Thanks! I cut them recently, long nails aren't easy to play guitar with! (At least, not fingerstyle) Someone once said I have very feminine nails..

:daydreaming: I wish my nails were like yours, yours are so pretty and neat :daydreaming: They are quite feminine, yeah, that's why they look nice! :biggrin:
Once or twice.
Original post by SoftPunch
I am sorry to break the flirting chit chat but that's the usual amount of time :colonhash:

:tongue: I don't know much about the ins and outs of TSR having never been banned myself :tongue:

Not flirting, Marian's posts are always interesting though
Original post by Dr. Django
:tongue: I don't know much about the ins and outs of TSR having never been banned myself :tongue:

Not flirting, Marian's posts are always interesting though

:eek: :blush: :blush: :colondollar:
Reply 65
Original post by Maid Marian
:daydreaming: I wish my nails were like yours, yours are so pretty and neat :daydreaming: They are quite feminine, yeah, that's why they look nice! :biggrin:

I'm sure yours are lovely too! :smile: I think I got the rounded nail gene from my Mum's side, my grandmother was indonesian :smile:
Original post by Maid Marian
:eek: :blush: :blush: :colondollar:

Haha, be careful..that could warrant another week long ban :tongue:
Original post by Dr. Django
Haha, be careful..that could warrant another week long ban :tongue:

Ooops :colondollar:
Reply 68
Iiii'mm... Yeah I may have to update my profile, I don't know when the last time I did that :')

I'm thinking, Britain's Got Talent? :P

Definitely man! You'd be the favourite along with that Philippine girl :wink:
Did it take yrs of practice to develop this skill?
Reply 69
If you dim your lights and look at the corner of your mirror so your face is in your peripheral vision after a few minuted of staring your face will start appearing to change and deform.
Mind ****.
Why? :eek:
Same excuse as Maid Marian gives?

I just hate seeing my reflection in mirrors, seeing myself in photographs etc... My idea of hell is a room full of mirrors >_< I could not physically walk into a room if it was full of mirrors.
Very rarely. I look a train wreck.
I try to avoid looking at myself in the mirror... But at times I have to. So, on average probably 4 times a day.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 73
Definitely man! You'd be the favourite along with that Philippine girl :wink:
Did it take yrs of practice to develop this skill?

I.. uh.. I've been able to do this for as long as I could remember! :P
Reply 74
I.. uh.. I've been able to do this for as long as I could remember! :P

Well, I think everyone here can agree more ads with moving eyebrows are needed. :wink:
All the time, porbably like 20 a day. I'm not even superficial, just in the bathroom and stuff.
Actually almost every time i pass something I can see myself in- depends how many times a day that happens. More out of insecurity to make sure i don't look like crap and outside to evaluate my walk and posture. I can still never really figure out how people see me. Plus it depends on how you spend your day- some people only have time to look in one once- work the whole day or something- then get home later. I'm idle a lot of the time..
Reply 77
Original post by Hyde
If you dim your lights and look at the corner of your mirror so your face is in your peripheral vision after a few minuted of staring your face will start appearing to change and deform.
Mind ****.

Never happened to me though. Mirror just shatters.
why y'all not look in the mirror?!?!?

I look like 15 - 20 times

gotta be lookin freshhhhh as a
Reply 79
Original post by Hyde
Mind ****.

Mine does that without the need of a mirror.

Quick Reply

Latest