What’s the stupidest thing you’ve ever done? Watch

littlesmurfette
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
#61
Report 5 years ago
#61
Probably putting a kit kat in the microwave in its silver foil. The microwave exploded shortly afterwards.
1
reply
PatrickB
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
#62
Report 5 years ago
#62
One day, when I was very young, I was being told off and I was SO annoyed that I stormed up to the bathroom, got some soap, scrubbed it well into my Thomas the Tank Engine face cloth and licked ferociously the soap off the face cloth. This was intended as an act of revenge because... Because... Because YEAH! Take that mum and dad! Now I've got the taste of soap in my mouth and that means... That means that I... It means you caused this! And this is a bad thing!... A bad thing! So you you caused... A bad thing..... OKAY!? So be sorry. You should all be ashamed at what you've done. Ashamed...... I feel slightly sick.

My mind was different then.


This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iP
0
reply
mai_
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
#63
Report 5 years ago
#63
ate poisonous berries and mushrooms when I was little as I wanted to make a 'witches potion' I then got rushed off to hospital in an ambulance and for the whole time I couldn't stop laughing because I had no knickers on (I was about 9)


Posted from TSR Mobile
1
reply
Ch1pp0
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
#64
Report 5 years ago
#64
Your mum?
0
reply
SoftPunch
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
#65
Report 5 years ago
#65
(Original post by Muppet Science)
In of one my Cambridge Medical School interviews I said that 'I am rubbish at maths'... yeah I didn't get in
That's really funny and terrible at the same time. Glad to see you have light-hearted personality. Some people would be pissed beyond imagination.
0
reply
SoftPunch
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
#66
Report 5 years ago
#66
(Original post by I'veGotAHadron)
Having a w*nk in a public restroom .....
Please - once a troll, always a troll!
0
reply
summer26
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
#67
Report 5 years ago
#67
taking a levels
0
reply
SoftPunch
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
#68
Report 5 years ago
#68
Hmm, I have to think about myself, as I don't do stupid things - however, I know someone who pissed on an electric fence :rofl:
0
reply
Hype en Ecosse
  • Study Helper
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
#69
Report 5 years ago
#69
(Original post by ladymarshmallow)
I somehow managed to get a bead stuck up my nose when I was very small. :lol:
So last week, then?
0
reply
super_kawaii
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
#70
Report 5 years ago
#70
I accidentally used shower gel as shampoo once
0
reply
username1039383
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
#71
Report 5 years ago
#71
(Original post by Emma122)
probably quite minor but I managed to staple my finger yesterday.

I also managed to get a necklace stuck on my ear, the clip thing you can get on your ear but I soon found that you then cant get it back off, my mum kept panicking thinking it had poked a hole through my ear, it hurt like hell, my dad had to saw it off, the necklace not my ear. I was 15 at the time so it was quite embarrassing.
how did you get the staple out??? Thats must've been the most painful thing ever!
0
reply
username1039383
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
#72
Report 5 years ago
#72
(Original post by mai_)
ate poisonous berries and mushrooms when I was little as I wanted to make a 'witches potion' I then got rushed off to hospital in an ambulance and for the whole time I couldn't stop laughing because I had no knickers on (I was about 9)


Posted from TSR Mobile
This made me laugh xD
0
reply
ladymarshmallow
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
#73
Report 5 years ago
#73
(Original post by Hype en Ecosse)
So last week, then?
:unimpressed: Was that meant as an oblique jibe at my height or lack thereof I should say? Nae impressed with you, pal! I actually have no idea how I managed to do that, though...I was a weird child. Oh, and I'll have you know that I've almost reached the lofty heights of 5"3! Also, I'm going out shopping for high heels during my free periods tomorrow so I can be even taller. :yep:
0
reply
Emma122
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
#74
Report 5 years ago
#74
(Original post by Secretnerd123)
how did you get the staple out??? Thats must've been the most painful thing ever!

my mum haha, I could not even look at it, it did not hurt to pull it out, but afterwards it felt like I had slammed my finger in a door or something, surprisingly painful.
0
reply
2ndClass
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
#75
Report 5 years ago
#75
Not pressing "save" when this amazing girl I met in Selfridges gave me her number, stupid HTC phone. I never saw her again
0
reply
username1149337
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
#76
Report 5 years ago
#76
(Original post by littlesmurfette)
Probably putting a kit kat in the microwave in its silver foil. The microwave exploded shortly afterwards.
LOOL our AS physics teacher did something very similar. had a big bar of chocolate and put took it out the wrapper and put it on the wrapper in the microwave to stop it touching the dirty spinning thing. He quickly realised his mistake when it started sparking!
0
reply
username1042883
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
#77
Report 5 years ago
#77
I was about to walk outside barefoot, but as soon as I stepped out the door I ended up stepping in fox excrement :/
0
reply
TherHig
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
#78
Report 5 years ago
#78
(Original post by super_kawaii)
I accidentally used shower gel as shampoo once
I accidentally used nail polish remover as toner once... and forgot to change out of my slippers when we were going on holiday and didn't realise until we were nearly at the airport, also did this when we were going on a walk in the woods. That same holiday I also locked my suitcase then forgot to bring the key with me:eek:
0
reply
Plainview
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
#79
Report 5 years ago
#79
Touched the door of a roaring stove to see if it was hot, when I was about 15.
0
reply
SoftPunch
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
#80
Report 5 years ago
#80
(Original post by 2ndClass)
Not pressing "save" when this amazing girl I met in Selfridges gave me her number, stupid HTC phone. I never saw her again
Damn the technology.

As for me, OP, I tried to open up the whole big, plastic bottle of Irn-Bru by smacking it's end with a screw against the edge of the table. The whole interior of kitchen transformed in split second. I suddenly got an orange top and the whole room became orange. Not to mention, I only had 10 mins before my parents were coming back ...
Don't blame me though - I was young and thirsty!
0
reply
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Reply
new posts
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (191)
22.66%
The paper was reasonable (389)
46.14%
Not feeling great about that exam... (156)
18.51%
It was TERRIBLE (107)
12.69%

Watched Threads

View All
Latest
My Feed