Turn on thread page Beta

Would it be acceptable to ask out women on TSR? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by de_monies)
    Ah I see. Makes sense now

Lol. Well you Shouldnt break too many rules - otherwise you might find yourself permabanned

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol awww! maybe i shudnt have told u that....

it just happens-i dont mean to and then i get used to it.......
    people generally just dont like my attitude (esp. teachers which means detensions) and i dont like to disappoint....

and lol is that a threat???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dasolja123)
    lol awww! maybe i shudnt have told u that....

it just happens-i dont mean to and then i get used to it.......
    people generally just dont like my attitude (esp. teachers which means detensions) and i dont like to disappoint....

and lol is that a threat???
    It's a good thing I can take banter I think that's why at work they can get away with the "We dont trust him with pens" comment, and I've got to tell someone tomorrow, that I went in to another building and I DIDN'T break a table (I've actually broken a table)

Well, more a warning more than any thing else

ReputationRep:
    I'm a bit sad that the OP has been banned. I wanted to see where this thread was going. :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willum Infanta)
    Mickey the idiot: has a social ineptness to rival bassetts
    They could be in a sitcom. Mickey being Bassetts wing man would definitely get the job done.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maid Marian)
    :rofl:
    Subtle.
    Can I venture through your forest? :sexface:
    • Community Assistant
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Holby_fanatic)
    I'm a bit sad that the OP has been banned. I wanted to see where this thread was going. :getmecoat:
    You really are fascinated by TSR relationships aren't you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keromedic)
    You really are fascinated by TSR relationships aren't you
    No, I just wanted something interesting to happen.
    • Community Assistant
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Holby_fanatic)
    No, I just wanted something interesting to happen.
    lol, fair enough .

To answer the OP's question, I don't think its weird in general. But it totally has to depend on the circumstance.

ReputationRep:
    It's a good thing I can take banter I think that's why at work they can get away with the "We dont trust him with pens" comment, and I've got to tell someone tomorrow, that I went in to another building and I DIDN'T break a table (I've actually broken a table)

Well, more a warning more than any thing else
    i consider myself lucky and HOW? im assuming that u didnt decide to break a table.... lol was this now or before? and if before what did they say lol

kk ill try to behave.... when r u gonna be one btw???

ReputationRep:
    i consider myself lucky and HOW? im assuming that u didnt decide to break a table.... lol was this now or before? and if before what did they say lol

kk ill try to behave.... when r u gonna be one btw???
    Lucky? How so? Oh I did break a table At a hotel. but not at children in need. And before, they laughed One of my colleagues uses it as good banter That's how the "We don't even trust him with pens" statment came to be

And in conversation, I told him I don't actually have any tables at home. He was like "Is that cos you broke them"

And today I sent him a message saying

"I thought this would tickle you. I was at xxxxxx on Friday night, and there were tables..... AND

I didn't break any "

And I'll be one as soon as I get told from TSR I had an alert earlier, which I had reversed

ReputationRep:
    Lucky? How so? Oh I did break a table At a hotel. but not at children in need. And before, they laughed One of my colleagues uses it as good banter That's how the "We don't even trust him with pens" statment came to be

And in conversation, I told him I don't actually have any tables at home. He was like "Is that cos you broke them"

And today I sent him a message saying

"I thought this would tickle you. I was at xxxxxx on Friday night, and there were tables..... AND

I didn't break any "

And I'll be one as soon as I get told from TSR I had an alert earlier, which I had reversed

lol that u can take banter id actually be surprised if u did have tables at home-ur mom probably kept them away from u when u was little lol

and lol was he surprised? i would be, from what i know so far lol

and k tell me so i can be prepared..... lol

ReputationRep:
    lol that u can take banter id actually be surprised if u did have tables at home-ur mom probably kept them away from u when u was little lol

and lol was he surprised? i would be, from what i know so far lol

and k tell me so i can be prepared..... lol
    Yup I can take banter, but of course there is a limit ie: there's a point when banter becomes bullying which thankfully has never happened with banter

Lol. Maybe so. Probably not a good idea that the new ones are glass

Nah, he wasn't surprised. He was like "Did you go on a diet" Self deprecating humour is always pretty good

Well,you'll notice that my username becomes bold. Also, another reason why I like this section is because the rules are a lot more relaxed. This thread would have been locked ages ago elsewhere

It also takes time because of people like you (ie: minors)

ReputationRep:
    Yup I can take banter, but of course there is a limit ie: there's a point when banter becomes bullying which thankfully has never happened with banter

Lol. Maybe so. Probably not a good idea that the new ones are glass

Nah, he wasn't surprised. He was like "Did you go on a diet" Self deprecating humour is always pretty good

Well,you'll notice that my username becomes bold. Also, another reason why I like this section is because the rules are a lot more relaxed. This thread would have been locked ages ago elsewhere

It also takes time because of people like you (ie: minors)
    chill i may be mean (not to people i actually like tho ) but i dont bully people-im actually a peer mentor-became one recently!!!

lol

would it have section moderator written underneath it-always wanted that too (ie. HINT HINT!!!-lol jks )

im 16!!!!! are minors under 18 or 16? cuz legal age for sex is 16 so would i still be considered a minor? (curious lol ) and what do u mean?

ReputationRep:
    chill i may be mean (not to people i actually like tho ) but i dont bully people-im actually a peer mentor-became one recently!!!

lol

would it have section moderator written underneath it-always wanted that too (ie. HINT HINT!!!-lol jks )

im 16!!!!! are minors under 18 or 16? cuz legal age for sex is 16 so would i still be considered a minor? (curious lol ) and what do u mean?
    Nice! Erm I guess it would, and if you really want, nominate yourself and see how far you get? And minors are under 18. That being said, I guess you might have to be 18 to be a mod? I dunno, I didn't actually check the age restrictions. It would make sense, considering that my DBS is enhanced

What do I mean by what? Sorry

ReputationRep:
    Nice! Erm I guess it would, and if you really want, nominate yourself and see how far you get? And minors are under 18. That being said, I guess you might have to be 18 to be a mod? I dunno, I didn't actually check the age restrictions. It would make sense, considering that my DBS is enhanced

What do I mean by what? Sorry

well i am amazing-it shudnt come as a shock to u (teachers knew what they were doin when they chose me) lol

and i shall (notice how posh ive become?)
    ill ask cuz it would look great for my personal statement and cv.

and i meant by this :

"It also takes time because of people like you (ie: minors)"

ReputationRep:
    He asked me how I was and i'm male. I kind of feel violated.

ReputationRep:
    well i am amazing-it shudnt come as a shock to u (teachers knew what they were doin when they chose me) lol

and i shall (notice how posh ive become?)
    ill ask cuz it would look great for my personal statement and cv.

and i meant by this :

"It also takes time because of people like you (ie: minors)"
    Yeahh Im sure thats why

Well, saying "shall" doesn't really make you posh...

Ah by that I mean that you need an enhanced DBS, because we come in to contact with minors (ie: people like yourself), so we can't exactly have any thing on our record that stops us from becoming mods, because of the fact that there are minors here

ReputationRep:
    Yeahh Im sure thats why

Well, saying "shall" doesn't really make you posh...

Ah by that I mean that you need an enhanced DBS, because we come in to contact with minors (ie: people like yourself), so we can't exactly have any thing on our record that stops us from becoming mods, because of the fact that there are minors here
    and apparantly im meant to be rude! lol

in my school if u say shall and larf (laugh) u r immedietly thought if as posh!!

and ohhhhh that makes sense
    so its basically like peados?? (dunno if i spelt that right lol )

ReputationRep:
    and apparantly im meant to be rude! lol

in my school if u say shall and larf (laugh) u r immedietly thought if as posh!!

and ohhhhh that makes sense
    so its basically like peados?? (dunno if i spelt that right lol )
    Hmm fair enough. Not sure what school you went to. Then again, I think various people in my home town, would consider my accent to either be "gay" or "posh" .... Meh It's freaking Yorkshire!

Basically, I guess you could say that. "Paedos" is the spelling

(Original post by Ggmu!)
    He asked me how I was and i'm male. I kind of feel violated.
    And did you tell him how you were? I asked him how he was. I got no reply. Not feeling the love here at all

ReputationRep:
    Hmm fair enough. Not sure what school you went to. Then again, I think various people in my home town, would consider my accent to either be "gay" or "posh" .... Meh It's freaking Yorkshire!

Basically, I guess you could say that. "Paedos" is the spelling

And did you tell him how you were? I asked him how he was. I got no reply. Not feeling the love here at all

lol well u kno its a grammar school in west midlands-dont let "grammar school" fool you-it is quite ****....

lol you do talk posh on here tho....defo not gay tho

kk lol i thought it was but then i was like nah

lol im sure he probably...(checks to see if de_monies has become a mod yet-gives a big sigh of relief).....has wet dreams about you so..... BE HAPPY! u r loved!!-probz not in the way u wanted tho.....

lol

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.