If you could rewind, pause or forward time - What would you do? Watch

EllieC130
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'd go back to the 60's, steal from every clothing store I could then come back. I LOOOOOOOOVE 60's clothing .
member841230
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Maid Marian)
I would just go and live in the past, but secretly take some modern conveniences (like a fridge) with me.
And warm showers. Otherwise the roaring 20s are the way to go
aranexus
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'd go back to a week last Tuesday :rolleyes:
Ice_Queen
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I wouldn't go backwards. Are we allowed to hop around 'Goodnight Sweetheart' style?

I'd probably go forwards to about 2pm on Thursday after my exam!
thoyub
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I would go back to at least the 1800's, at least there were good girls back then.
ForgetMe
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by deedee123)
well you would because you would know the numbers!
But what if you turn time back and buy a lottery ticket, but then the numbers change? :teehee:
Bigmanting10
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
pause time and smash girls up the arse
ChaosisaLadder
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by thoyub)
I would go back to at least the 1800's, at least there were good girls back then.
Girls who were essentially "yes men" for their husbands, poor ones couldn't write and had no opinions of their own? How boring.
eugenius 8
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
probs rewind back and redo my high school years

or pause right now so i dont have to start my 2000 word assignment which is in for Thursday :p:
ifyouseelaura
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'd stay where I am - if I went to the past, I wouldn't want to change anything because it might have disastrous knock-on affects for the future. And what if something awful was going to happen in the future and you were helpless to stop it?
aspirinpharmacist
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Steal some really great clothes in the present, go back in time to when one or other of my favourite actors were the same age as me and become their best mate somehow. The clothes are just because you can't get caught for stealing clothes if they haven't been stolen yet. HA.
thoyub
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by ChaosisaLadder)
Girls who were essentially "yes men" for their husbands, poor ones couldn't write and had no opinions of their own? How boring.
And the majority of them who are druggie whores now. Who have no personalities of their own and bow down to peer pressure. How boring.
Ben_K
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
And the majority of them who are druggie whores now. Who have no personalities of their own and bow down to peer pressure. How boring.
:jerry:
ChaosisaLadder
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Not sure what 21st century females you associate but most of my girl mates and exes have had great personalities. Conversations usually range from Plato to Game of Thrones. Their sexual past as long as it was safe is no concern to me and we all bow down to peer pressure from time to time. Sorry your experience has been so negative.
nguyenj
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I would go back to the time well before WWI started. Where media didn't affect the way we view ourselves, where technology wasn't even thought about because it simply didn't exist, where we treasured moments whether it be in people's company or a stroll in the sunshine. There would be no games when it came to love, people cared and spoke truth.

I want to go back to a time where we could be free, and we worked together to be the best that we can be to survive.

Maybe my perspective of the world now is messed up, but it seems like everything was so much more simple back then.

Posted from TSR Mobile
thoyub
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by ChaosisaLadder)
Not sure what 21st century females you associate but most of my girl mates and exes have had great personalities. Conversations usually range from Plato to Game of Thrones. Their sexual past as long as it was safe is no concern to me and we all bow down to peer pressure from time to time. Sorry your experience has been so negative.
They don't really have personalities though because the majority of them just turn into their boyfriends or friends. Those particular girls have no minds of their own, if their boyfriend likes smoking weed, they will like smoking weed too. And I know a lot of us bow down to peer pressure but nothing like them. I know a girl who didn't smoke and she was anti smoking, her friends did and they told her to and she just did it without objection. I also know one who started doing drugs because "her boyfriend told her to".

If they didn't just do everything their boyfriends told them to or their friends told them to like blind puppies and they actually stood up for themselves, then things would be a lot better.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (423)
30.28%
The paper was reasonable (551)
39.44%
Not feeling great about that exam... (239)
17.11%
It was TERRIBLE (184)
13.17%

Watched Threads