Flexible combined honours 2014 entry Watch

Oliviaappels
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Things always happen for a reason I say! What's your next choice?
luycw
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Oliviaappels)
I got unconditionnal as I already have my grades, I'm currently teaching in Thailand on a gap year. Are you going to make Exeter your first choice (you should!!!!!)
What grades did you get? Yeah I've already made it my firm choice
luycw
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by moggington)
Rejected

I was predicted AAB, actually more likely to get AAA/A*AA now (and those are my internal predictions too) but hey, Exeter's loss.

Best of luck to the rest of you though!
Sorry to hear that! I know that FCH was really competetive though I hope you still get into a university you like <3
Oliviaappels
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by luycw)
What grades did you get? Yeah I've already made it my firm choice
I got AAA* after working my ass off last year but so happy now that its over! yaaay see you in exeter then hehe !
ayeshie
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Got a rejection! I was predicted 3 As and got AAAC at AS so I suppose either the C let me down or my personal statement wasn't up to scratch.

Congratulations to those who got offers though
luycw
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I got AAA* after working my ass off last year but so happy now that its over! yaaay see you in exeter then hehe !
Wow that's soo good! what subjects did you take for A level? Literally soo happy I got an offer, psychology and management is a perfect combination for me because I want to go into marketing or human resources and Exeter is like the only place I could have done it!
We picked good subjects yes I'll see you in Exeter! (Providing I get AAB) haha
Oliviaappels
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by luycw)
Wow that's soo good! what subjects did you take for A level? Literally soo happy I got an offer, psychology and management is a perfect combination for me because I want to go into marketing or human resources and Exeter is like the only place I could have done it!
We picked good subjects yes I'll see you in Exeter! (Providing I get AAB) haha
I'm sure you'll get them! Yes I know it's so great that we can combine both these subjects AND do it at such a great university! Literally everyone I've asked has told me that exeter is an amazing university so am sooo excited!
I didn't do A levels, I did the european baccalaureate (a bit like the IB) as I live in Belgium
07kipa2156
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by ayeshie)
Got a rejection! I was predicted 3 As and got AAAC at AS so I suppose either the C let me down or my personal statement wasn't up to scratch.

Congratulations to those who got offers though
Ahh their loss, i dont really understand why they would reject you seeing as your grades look really really good
hope you go to a university you like !

im still waiting to hear back from exeter, they said that they would reply by the 31st and i dont think they give replies on weekends so I will probably hear monday hopefully
luycw
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm sure you'll get them! Yes I know it's so great that we can combine both these subjects AND do it at such a great university! Literally everyone I've asked has told me that exeter is an amazing university so am sooo excited!
I didn't do A levels, I did the european baccalaureate (a bit like the IB) as I live in Belgium
Ah okay so you got AAA* in the european baccalaureate? yeah when I went to visit it I loved it
Oliviaappels
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by luycw)
Ah okay so you got AAA* in the european baccalaureate? yeah when I went to visit it I loved it
Yup! At first i was torn between exeter and edinburgh but now its exeter for sure!
purple_muse
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Still waiting... What is the phone number to call them?

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Thu, 30 May '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Exeter Campuses Undergraduate
    Fri, 31 May '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Exeter Campuses Undergraduate
    Sat, 1 Jun '19

How has 2019 been so far?