How often do you wash your hair? Watch

elohssa
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I went about a year without using shampoo recently. But have started using it again. Shampoo is not needed but it makes it a lot easier to wash it. With just water it takes a lot of time to achieve the shampoo effect.
meenu89
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Every other day.
Ben6597
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I wash my hair every day? I thought that was normal? You go in the shower, you wash your hair? Right?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Pallas Athena
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Every other day.
Flauta
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Twice a week. Washing it everyday makes it look awful, just use a bit of talcum powder if it feels greasy
ForgettingWhatsername
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Once or twice a week usually, my hair doesn't get greasy very quickly plus it's very long and such a pain to wash
Nfergs
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I try to wash my hair as little as possible to keep it naturally healthy for longer however the longest I have gone without washing is 5 days whilst using dry shampoo but that's only if I'm staying in. If I go out it's every 2-3 days.
BttrLtThnNvr
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by elohssa)
I went about a year without using shampoo recently. But have started using it again. Shampoo is not needed but it makes it a lot easier to wash it. With just water it takes a lot of time to achieve the shampoo effect.
a year ?!

I tried this recently for a week or so and by the end i still felt it was greasy and had a slight odour. so I just went back to using shampoo again
Somegirl123
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by IanDangerously)
Every day of course!
you really shouldn't do that. It's recommended to wash your hair every other day so that your hair doesn't dry out.
Somegirl123
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Ben6597)
I wash my hair every day? I thought that was normal? You go in the shower, you wash your hair? Right?

Posted from TSR Mobile
if you have short boyish hair then thats fine
elohssa
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by BttrLtThnNvr)
a year ?!

I tried this recently for a week or so and by the end i still felt it was greasy and had a slight odour. so I just went back to using shampoo again
When I was doing it I showered every day and spent about 5 minutes washing my hair (included going through them with my fingers). My hair actually looked and smelt very clean (better then with shampoo) but it was too much effort.
Viva Emptiness
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
2-3 times a week for me. I hate to wash it every day because I leave it to dry naturally, and it's quite long so by the time it has dried...it's time to wash it again! Pointless.
techno-thriller
Badges: 14
Report 5 years ago
2 twice a week
lucas13
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
most days
IceKidd
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Wilfred Little)
Every day is excessive, just do it when you shower.
you dont shower everyday o.O
Changing Skies
  • Volunteer Team
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Every other day.

Posted from TSR Mobile
username917703
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by IceKidd)
you dont shower everyday o.O
:rolleyes:
crescendox
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Every other day
Kittiara
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Every three days. If I wash it more often, my hair goes all frizzy, and if I leave it any longer, it gets a bit greasy.
Kaylee Frye
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I shower twice a day but try to wash my hair only once a day - but then I have a bit of an OCD, so I realise this probably isn't normal

The rest of my family showers once a day, but most of them wash their hair every other day, I think.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (206)
22.17%
The paper was reasonable (395)
42.52%
Not feeling great about that exam... (178)
19.16%
It was TERRIBLE (150)
16.15%

Watched Threads