Buying condoms Watch

AB25
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi first post here so please be easy on me!!

I want to get my first condoms but don't like the idea of going to a shop even on self service (my friend said it can beep for an age check in some shops?). So I was on FB before and there was this site (http://www.rocketrubbers.co.uk) on the side of it where you can buy the jonny's online.

IS it good to buy them online? I can get them delivered to my halls in a packet then and I guess nobody would know. Anyone else bought them online please?

J
I felt very embarrassed my first time buying condoms (it's only natural), but honestly- it's not that bad! I reckon you should brave the shops and just go for it. There's a first time for everything, don't care about what anybody else thinks everybody has sex and people buy condoms all the time so nobody will bat an eyelid! you're obviously of age if you're living in uni halls so there's nothing to be ashamed of! You're obviously planning on having safe sex so that's the main thing no matter where you get them from, just be safe
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (3)
33.33%
The paper was reasonable (1)
11.11%
Not feeling great about that exam... (1)
11.11%
It was TERRIBLE (4)
44.44%

Watched Threads