Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    This always used to happen with my neighbours, so I started playing Rammstein or Slipknot through the wall full blast. I found Buck Dich would have been hilariously appropriate in a German hotel. :perv:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stephie.u3)
    I heard of someone who was staying in a hostel and could hear the girls next door shrieking so they just assumed they were having a bit of fun...next morning it turns out they'd both been stabbed to death :/
    lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmyAintDead)
    This always used to happen with my neighbours, so I started playing Rammstein or Slipknot through the wall full blast. I found Buck Dich would have been hilariously appropriate in a German hotel. :perv:
    haha idd, Das wäre sehr lustig

ReputationRep:
    difficult to say,

what would be funny is if you ordered room service on their behalf :

ReputationRep:
    Knock on there door and ask if there is room for a little un lmao. 3 way time .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by H2KQLIMAXZU16)
    Hi,

I wanted to ask users what they would do if they have been or would be in this situation.

Anyway my situation/story:

A while ago when I was on holiday, I was residing in a hotel room and on my last night, I was watching television, when a couple were making loud grunting and yelping noises next to my room.

I was 16 at the time and didn't know what was going on; and I thought that somebody was hurt/crying until I realised it was something else....

So anyway I was intently watching television, for the record it was Supernatural season 3 finale - where Dean goes to hell---> but it was in German. So my German was a little rusty and I really wanted to watch the tv - so I put the volume to its highest limit, and despite this I could still hear this woman clamouring in the room next door.

And so after realising what was going on I punched the door. And this wasn't a standard door, it was a wooden one - and as the hotel layout was constructed I was staying on on the mezzanine level, where all the walls were hollow and so the punch not only crippled my hand, but also sounded like a 'bang' but nevertheless the woman stop feigning pain/or w/e else.

And I went back to my room and enjoyed the rest of my clamour-free night per se.

So if this happe[ned]ns to you what would you [have] done in the situation?

Like would you have:
    -Let them kept going
    -Done what I did
    -Called security/bell boy
    -Or done something else

I am sure I was justified, I would just like clarity to hear what others would have done.
    I would have hit the wall they were closest to and made orgasmic sounds, but then again that's me, I would have went wild, proper crazy shouting proper sexual abusive innuendos.

ReputationRep:
    Benny Hill music is the best shout yet.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing. It really isn't a big deal!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.