Turn on thread page Beta

Opinions on Medhi Hassan? watch

• View Poll Results: Opinons on Medhi Hassan? Explain why in the thread.
    I like him.
    61.76%
    I dislike him.
    23.53%
    I like/dislike him to some extent.
    8.82%
    Neutral.
    5.88%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by originaltitle)
    I do, I study Physics
    Gravity is a tested theory. A theory that passes many tests becomes a law. It's the law of gravity, not theory.
    http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_theory

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Taqiyyah is a Shiite principle if I'm not much mistaken which allows a Shiite person to lie in order to save himself.
    Taqiyya is a principle that allows if you want to, to hide your beliefs in a life or death situation. So if someone has a gun to your head and asks you if you are shia you are allowed to say no but you dont have to. Ultimately it gives you the freedom of saving yourself.

And how is this linked to you being the only source?
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by felamaslen)
    I'm not a scientist, but I do have a basic grasp over the scientific principle. The scientific principle is about gathering evidence and making valid conclusions from it. Where evolution is concerned, the evidence is rather more striking than "human-apes" as you put it. In fact the idea of a "human-ape" is contrary to evolution: from an evolutionary perspective, humans are apes. They are in the same clade as all the other great apes (hominidae). The evidence for common descent is overwhelming and present in not just the fossil record but many different biological molecules as well as geographical distributions and other lines of evidence. The evidence for natural selection as the major driving force of evolution is through experiment as well as logical reasoning. Please just do some basic research because you are making a fool out of yourself.
    I don't know how you can speak of it so confidently when you haven't studied it yourself. You form your opinions from hearsay.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Truefaith)
    Taqiyya is a principle that allows if you want to, to hide your beliefs in a life or death situation. So if someone has a gun to your head and asks you if you are shia you are allowed to say no but you dont have to. Ultimately it gives you the freedom of saving yourself.

And how is this linked to you being the only source?
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    You said I'm the only source of the T and Q thing and after I recalled it I gave you its name and now you know it. It exists. You have your own sources to consult, I presume.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know how you can speak of it so confidently when you haven't studied it yourself. You form your opinions from hearsay.
    I have studied it to a basic level. I do A level Biology for instance. I have researched these things.

ReputationRep:
    You said I'm the only source of the T and Q thing and after I recalled it I gave you its name and now you know it. It exists. You have your own sources to consult, I presume.
    Oh i was talking about you being the only source of shia being hypocrites.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CryptoidAlien)
    Pretends to be a European and British but criticizes Westerners in his 'Muslim land' which are abroad.
    Oh he doesn't just criticise the West whilst abroad. He criticises the West whilst in the UK too. That's one of the nice things about the West. We do have freedom to criticise our gov'ts

I'd hate to live in a country where a sizable percentage are blind patriots (Looking at Texas.... )

At least in the UK, there are far LESS blind patriots

(Original post by Al-Mudaari)
    Shia

That is all.
    Oh wow. So what?

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.